Studieretningsprojekt/-opgave (SRP/SRO)

Abstract

31. marts 2014 af abdulhey (Slettet)

Hej jeg er igang med at skrive et abstract det ser indtil videre sådan ud;

This assignment is about the ghetto life and gangs in the U.S. First, there is an introduction to the whole assignment. I  will come across different topics and problems like how bad the conditions in the ghetto, and how the environment are in the ghetto. Afterwards there will be an analysis of the text ''Way past cool'', this text will help us understand how the people in the ghetto is like and we will get a taste of the ghetto life. There will be a discussion of how difficult it can be to get of the ghetto and gang environments, but also how it can be possible to escape it. I have used the article ''Shooting for a better life'' to show that it is possible. In the end their will be a conclusion. Throughout the assignment, there will be used articles, songs/poems and novels, to support everything that will be mentioned.

Der står ydermere at der skal være resultater og en konkluttion, men jeg ved ikke hvordan jeg skal få det nævnt, eller om det overhovedet er nødvendigt?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
21. maj 2014 af ConfusedOfMath (Slettet)

Undgå at skrive i "jeg" form. 

Skriv et svar til: Abstract

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.