Privatlærer

Looking for an English speaking tutor

22. maj 2014 af eeeMilka (Slettet)

Looking for an English speaking tutor with background in education for our 6 year old son.  Two to four hours per week in our home in Østerbro, Copenhagen. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
12. juli 2014 af Stygotius

You can hardly expect a teacher to journey to your private home.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2

x

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
12. juli 2014 af BadBoyBard (Slettet)

^.....Unless there is a hefty financial incentive to do so. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #4

......said Mr Smart-arse.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5
12. juli 2014 af BadBoyBard (Slettet)

......Oh, look who is accusing me of being a smart ass. I smell hypocrisy in the air. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #6

1. I said smart-arse". I am not a Yank or trying to behave like one.

2. I dont flaunt myself in a photo as someone who thinks he's God's gift to mankind, or rather womankind.

3.  If you smell something it must  surely be your own odour.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #7
13. juli 2014 af BadBoyBard (Slettet)

1. I am very sorry that I was not sensitive to the regional spelling difference. You are certainly the first person I have ever met to get riled up over such a petty error. My apologies, I'll be more respectful in the future. 

2. I am completely astonished how you perceive a correlation between a person wanting to use a profile picture and the person being a pompous show-off. I wonder what your secondary school years were like? It certainly sounds like people gave you a hard time. 

3. Science has time and again proved that you are more likely to smell someone else's odour than yours. Maybe that is the case here, too? Besides, I'm not the one who people report to the moderators for inappropriate behaviour. 

And with that said please come and talk to me when you hit puberty or better yet get a life

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #8
13. juli 2014 af Stygotius

Go play with your toes.

Skriv et svar til: Looking for an English speaking tutor

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.