Engelsk

Hjælp jeg vil gerne skriv resume om A man had not seen his long-lost sister for 43 years ... or so he thought http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/reunited-43-years-to-find-sister-

20. august 2014 af Ashaabdi (Slettet) - Niveau: 10. klasse

A man had not seen his long-lost sister for 43 years ... or so he thought.

Ken Whitty had lost touch with Yvonne but, incredibly, they were living only 300 yards apart in Neighbouring streets.

Ken, 64, said: "I've walked past this house lots of times and I've even seen here in the garden.

"I have walked past here in the street and never realised it was my sister."

Yvonne, 62, and Ken's parents died whenthey were children and the youngsters were placed in the care of a family friend.

They lost touch with eachother når Ken left home aged 21st

He said: "I ofte wondered what had happened to our kids. I've tried lots of different things to find here over the years and it all came to nothing.

"I thought we would Eventually get back in touch, but time went by and it never happened."

So at Christmas Ken besluttet put an ad in a local newspaper.

He forklarte: "I thought, 'It's Christmas, I'm 65 next year and I've got to do something.' I just hate to do it this year.

"I did not even know if Yvonne was still alive."

She was excelent and når Ken's letter medvirket the paper he received a phone call soon after and a familiar voice said: "Hello,

this is Yvonne. "

Ken laughed: "It happened just like that. I could not believe it. "

The pair discovered they simply hate er living just yards from eachother in Stockport, Greater Manchester.

Yvonne said: "I'm just amazed at vi've been living so close. It's just so overwhelming. It's so nice to see Ken again. It's been så longtime. "

Hon har learned att Ken found work as a joiner, met and married his wife Carolyn and had four children and six grandchildren. Yvonne också married and had four children and 10 grandchildren.

Ken spent the New Year Introducing "our kid" Yvonne here two new extended family.

And the pair will today pay an emotional visit to the graves of sin father George - an engineer som died in 1952 når Ken was eight - and mum Mary, der died five years later.

Ken added: "It's the first time we havebeen together and it will bring it all to a close.

"Getting back together is så remarkable thing. I am so glad I made the effort.

"We spent Boxing Day together and having lots of plans two meet our family. It's wonderful. "

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #1
21. august 2014 af Stygotius

-så gør det dog.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
29. oktober 2015 af Aseel8277 (Slettet)

A man had not seen his long-lost sister for 43 years ... or so he thought.

Ken Whitty had lost touch with Yvonne but, incredibly, they were living only 300 yards apart in Neighbouring streets.

Ken, 64, said: "I've walked past this house lots of times and I've even seen here in the garden.

"I have walked past here in the street and never realised it was my sister."

Yvonne, 62, and Ken's parents died whenthey were children and the youngsters were placed in the care of a family friend.

They lost touch with eachother når Ken left home aged 21st

He said: "I ofte wondered what had happened to our kids. I've tried lots of different things to find here over the years and it all came to nothing.

"I thought we would Eventually get back in touch, but time went by and it never happened."

So at Christmas Ken besluttet put an ad in a local newspaper.

He forklarte: "I thought, 'It's Christmas, I'm 65 next year and I've got to do something.' I just hate to do it this year.

"I did not even know if Yvonne was still alive."

She was excelent and når Ken's letter medvirket the paper he received a phone call soon after and a familiar voice said: "Hello,

this is Yvonne. "

Ken laughed: "It happened just like that. I could not believe it. "

The pair discovered they simply hate er living just yards from eachother in Stockport, Greater Manchester.

Yvonne said: "I'm just amazed at vi've been living so close. It's just so overwhelming. It's so nice to see Ken again. It's been så longtime. "

Hon har learned att Ken found work as a joiner, met and married his wife Carolyn and had four children and six grandchildren. Yvonne också married and had four children and 10 grandchildren.

Ken spent the New Year Introducing "our kid" Yvonne here two new extended family.

And the pair will today pay an emotional visit to the graves of sin father George - an engineer som died in 1952 når Ken was eight - and mum Mary, der died five years later.

Ken added: "It's the first time we havebeen together and it will bring it all to a close.

"Getting back together is så remarkable thing. I am so glad I made the effort.

"We spent Boxing Day together and having lots of plans two meet our family. It's wonderful. "

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #3
29. oktober 2015 af Stygotius

Dette har intet med et resumé at gøre.

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp jeg vil gerne skriv resume om A man had not seen his long-lost sister for 43 years ... or so he thought http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/reunited-43-years-to-find-sister-

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.