Engelsk

Nogen der vil nævne grammatiske fejl i min engelsk stil opgave?

22. august 2014 af larsnyborgpedersen (Slettet) - Niveau: A-niveau

Hej jeg har lavet denne opgave og vil spørge om nogen kan nævne nogen tydelige fejl.

Hunters  in the snow

I think Tobias Wolf tries to say that if you are nice to other people, then they will be nice to you too. If you hurt someone, then it will come back to you. That was my thought after reading the story ''Hunters in the snow''. It's a nice topic, and I think that many people can relate to the things in the story, if they can understand metaphors.

An easy way to see my point is looking at Kenny. Kenny isn't nice to Tub and Frank for the whole trip. In the start of the story he almost drives into Tub, just so he could show off his driving skills. Before picking Tub up, Kenny laughs at him and  says to Frank, who is sitting next to him, that Tub looks like a beach ball with a hat on. Then after they have hunted for some time he mention his weight again. Then later Kenny shots a post and a dog in between the eyes. He says that he hates the dog and that was the reason for killing it. Then he says he hates Tub, and Tub shoots Kenny in the stomach. Kenny wasn't nice to Tub, and that was the reason he got shot.

Kenny was also mean to Frank. He teased him a lot with his affair with a fifteen year old girl named Roxanne Brewer. He tries to mention it many times in the story. When Kenny complains about their hunting trip and Frank tries to be positive, Kenny says that he is tired of hearing Hippie bullshit.

Because Kenny wasn't nice to them things didn't go well with him. Frank and Tub didn't care about him that much. Tub shoot him in the stomach, then they called an ambulance. When they were lifting him on the way down to the truck, Tub slips and Kenny rolls down all the way to the truck. Then they drive and make two stops before the hospital. One stop where they warm themselves up in a tavern at the road, and another stop where they go to a eating place. Under both of the stops Kenny was just lying in the back of the truck bleeding. So the author shows his point, Kenny wasn't nice, and things didn't went well for him.

Another thing to mention is that Tub accepts the fact that Frank likes a fifteen year girl. Then after that Frank accepts that tub is fat. So there the author shows that Tub is nice to Frank, and then Frank is nice to Tub. So I think the Author is very good at communicating his message.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
22. august 2014 af Stygotius

Korrekturlæsning og rettelse med kommentarer af et sådant stykke tekst vil koste ca. 6oo-650 kr. hos et bureau.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
22. august 2014 af Therk

Sætninger du bl.a. bør kigge på og rette:

Kenny isn't nice to Tub and Frank for the whole trip.

Then after they have hunted for some time he mention his weight again.

Then later Kenny shots a post and a dog in between the eyes.

Under both of the stops Kenny was just lying in the back of the truck bleeding.

So the author shows his point, Kenny wasn't nice, and things didn't went well for him.

Then after that Frank accepts that tub is fat.

So I think the Author is very good at communicating his message.

Sætningen i fed kan jeg slet ikke forstå, så den bør du nok helt omformulere. Der er uoverskueligt mange kommaer i din tekst - husk at den engelske kommatering er anderledes end de(n) danske.

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #3
23. august 2014 af rakijovic

Hvad med de utydelige fejl?

- - -

Vriendelikheid is net sinisme wat 'n jol gekry het! ◄ |||| ► Ljubaznost je samo cinizam što je dobio piće! ◄ ||||

► Prietenia este doar cinism care a băut puțin alcool ! 

Skriv et svar til: Nogen der vil nævne grammatiske fejl i min engelsk stil opgave?

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.