Engelsk

Hjælp til rettelse?

27. august 2014 af SNBryce - Niveau: 10. klasse

Hej,

Jeg er ved at skrive et brev... men synes hugtigt man får stirret sig blind på fejlene! Nogen der vil hjælpe? TAK :)

After staring at the paper for many hours, I finally figured out, what to respond with.  I must say, I was really surprised to hear from you after all this time. It has been so long, and I wish I could tell you, how much I have been missing you, and how I hope we can meet up for a great chat about the years that ha past, but that is not the case. I don’t want to take a trip down memory-lane and talk about all the bad that have happened. I moved on, and I need for you to do the same. You deserve to be happy, and I truly believe that we are better off without each other.

But, Mother, I need you to know that I am okay! I have a good paying job, a big house and most things you can dream of. But what I appreciate the most is my incredible wife and the most beautiful little daughter in world. I’ve got it all, but I am sure you already know about that. I grew up to be the son you have always dreamed of, you should be proud. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
28. august 2014 af Stygotius

"Hjælpe" med hvad ??

Svar #2
28. august 2014 af SNBryce

At finde fejl jeg kunne have overset :) gamma, stavefejl osv....

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
28. august 2014 af Stygotius

-fede typer = fejl

På engelsk har man normalt intet komma foran en bisætning.

After staring at the paper for many hours, I finally figured out(, what) how to respond (with).  I must say, I was really surprised to hear from you after all this time. It has been so long, and I wish I could tell you, how much I have been missing you, and how I hope we can meet up for a great chat about the years that ha past, but that is not the case. I don’t want to take a trip down memory-lane and talk about all the bad that have happened. I moved on, and I need  for  you to do the same. You deserve to be happy, and I truly believe that we are better off without each other.

But, Mother, I need you to know that I am okay! I have a good paying job, a big house and most things you can dream of. But what I appreciate the most is my incredible wife and the most beautiful little daughter in xxx world. I’ve got it all, but I am sure you already know about that. I grew up to be the son you have always dreamed of, you should be proud. 

Svar #4
29. august 2014 af SNBryce

Nåå nej selvfølgelig ikke :) tak!

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp til rettelse?

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.