Engelsk

Ret en engelsk stil om håndbold

28. september 2014 af Sofi333 - Niveau: 7. klasse

Håber der er nogle nogle der vil rette den for mig:)

My assignment is about handball, because I think that it's a good sport. I like to play handball in my spare time, because it's a funny sport. Two times a week I practice handball, Tuesday and Thursday. I started practicing handball about three and a half year ago. Somtimes are the some handball-cups. In summer vacarion, was there a willy funny cup. It was in Dronninglund, and it was 1 week long, and me and my team win it! It was the best cup ever! Next weekend I'm going to a cup in Næstved, called Næstved cup. About three years ago, I played my first game. There wasn't any coach, and none of my team have learned the rules. Nobody on my team have learned the rules. We only know things such as you may only take three steps when you have the ball. Do not go into the keepers zone and do not exit the field. Sometimes we dont understand the handball judge, but the handball judge is trying to help us, to understand what he says. But it was so much fun, and we win the game. For about three years ago, the most important thing to me was to win. But now it's more important to/for me to have fun. But it's still very important to me that we win the games. I've been in the Zealand championship to times. But it did't go so good for us. They most important handball rules is: - If you have the ball in your hands, you may only take three steps. - Do not exit the field. - Do not go into the keepers zone. - Do not take a double dribling. - The winner is the team that ends up having the most goals. - The ball may not touch your foot, only your hands. A handball field is 40 metres long, and 20 metres wide. But if you are a kid under 8 years old, you would play on a little field. A game is nomaly 1 hour long, with 1 pause. But if you are a kid, are a game 15, 30 or 40 minnuts long. For me are a game 40 minnuts long. Handball was invented in Denmark, in 1897. It was the 24 year old Rasmus Nicolaj Ernst that invented handball. If you are a kid, you are divided into age groups called U6, U8, U10 girls, U10 boys, U12 girls, U12 boys, U14 girls, U14 Boys, U16 girls, U16 boys U18 girls and U18 boys. If you are a grown up, you are only diviced in womans and Mens.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
30. september 2014 af LanaDR (Slettet)

My assignment is about handball, because I think that it's a good sport. I like to play handball in my spare time, because it's a fun sport. I practice handball two times a week, tuesday and thursday. I started practicing handball about three and a half year ago. Somtimes there are some handball-cups. In summer vacation, there was a really fun cup. It was in Dronninglund, and it was 1 week long, and me and my team won it! It was the best cup ever! Next weekend I'm going to a cup in Næstved, called Næstved cup. About three years ago, I played my first game. There wasn't any coach, and none in my team had learned the rules. Nobody on my team had learned the rules. We only know things such as you may only take three steps when you have the ball. Do not go into the keepers zone and do not exit the field. Sometimes we didn't understand the handball judge, but the handball judge is trying to help us, to understand what he says. But it was so much fun, and we won the game. For about three years ago, the most important thing for me was to win. But now it's more important for me to have fun. But it's still very important to me that we win the games. I've been in the Zealand championship two times. But it didn't go so good for us. The most important handball rules is: - If you have the ball in your hands, you may only take three steps. - Do not exit the field. - Do not go into the keepers zone. - Do not take a double dribling. - The winner is the team that ends up having the most goals. - The ball may not touch your foot, only your hands. A handball field is 40 metres long, and 20 metres wide. But if you are a kid under 8 years old, you would play on a little field. A game is nomally 1 hour long, with 1 pause. But if you are a kid, the game is 15, 30 or 40 minuts long. For me a game is 40 minuts long. Handball was invented in Denmark, in 1897. It was the 24 year old Rasmus Nicolaj Ernst that invented handball. If you are a kid, you are divided into age groups called U6, U8, U10 girls, U10 boys, U12 girls, U12 boys, U14 girls, U14 Boys, U16 girls, U16 boys U18 girls and U18 boys. If you are a grown up, you are only diviced in woman and men.

Du er ellers rigtig god til engelsk. :)

Skriv et svar til: Ret en engelsk stil om håndbold

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.