Engelsk

Ret en tekst

23. februar 2015 af bussesfridsen (Slettet) - Niveau: A-niveau

Hej alle:)) Er der nogle der vil hjælpe mig med at rette min engelsk tekst? Synes det er virkelig svært! Håber i vil og kan! Hilsen Frida:

Dear you!

Thank you for sharing this story with me. It seems like you are very confused, whick is understandable. It is unacceptable that your husband has deceived you and didn't talked to you about it. In theese situations it's importants to think about what's important to you. You wrote that you would like to talk to a counselor and that sounds like a good idea, but you also wrote that he refuses. Maybe you should tell him about your feelings so he can understand and tell him that you think it could be a good idea. I understand that you are pregnant and of course you are thinking about what's best for the baby, but again it's important how you feel. My advide to you is to talk to him about your feelings and suggest a counselor because he might regret his actions. If that doesn't work i'm not sure if he isthe right guy for you because relationsships is based on trust. i wish you the best luck!

Frida

Skriv et svar til: Ret en tekst

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.