Engelsk

ENGELSK OVERSÆTTELSE HJÆLP

23. april 2015 af rinaholm (Slettet) - Niveau: B-niveau

Er der ikke en venlig sjæl som vil rette min oversættelse, især fokusere på adj. fejlene. Tak på forhånd.

Øvelse 8: 
Mick Jagger is 50th
From our broadcast employee in London:
Tomorrow will be the famous rock singer from Rolling Stones 50 years. After a series of overwhelming successful concerts in United States and Europe, '' the rolling stone ' ' retired to his country house south of London to celebrate the day with his much-loved family and good friends. He will probably spend most of the birthday at home and will probably not get too bored. His wife and children are determined to try to give him as crazy a party as possible. "I simply must not tell him our plans; they are strictly confidential, "says Jagger's wife, Jerry Hall. ”I'm really terribly worried that Mick must have something about them". She continues teasing: "It will be a really fun party. Everyone has actually promised to come out dressed, as monkeys, and then we must see if Mick can fit in to it, pretty special completely convinced that he could. He will feel right at home ", clay Jerry Hall.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
23. april 2015 af Stygotius

Fede typer = fejl

Mick Jagger is 50th
From our broadcast employee in London:
Tomorrow will be the famous rock singer from Rolling Stones 50 years. After a series of overwhelming successful concerts in United States and Europe, '' the rolling stone ' ' retired to his country house south of London to celebrate the day with his much-loved family and good friends. He will probably spend most of the birthday at home and will probably not get too bored. His wife and children are determined to try to give him as crazy a party as possible. "I simply must not tell him our plans; they are strictly confidential, "says Jagger's wife, Jerry Hall. ”I'm really terribly worried that Mick must have something about them???". She continues teasing: "It will be a really fun party. Everyone has actually promised to come out dressed, as monkeys, and then we must see if Mick can fit in to it, pretty special completely convinced that he could. He will feel right at home ", clay Jerry Hall.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
23. april 2015 af Andersen11 (Slettet)

Skriv et svar til: ENGELSK OVERSÆTTELSE HJÆLP

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.