Engelsk

Hjælp til engelsk rettelse

30. september 2015 af Karlaaaa (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse

Jeg har lavet et kort essay om reality programmer, men jeg er lidt usikker på det jeg har skrivet?

Så hvis i finder nogle fejl må i meget gerne rette dem, jeg har selv prøvet at kigge det igennem men jeg er ikke lige den største fan af engelsk:(

håber i vil hjælpe:)

Vedhæftet fil: Reality stil.docx

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
30. september 2015 af goetke

My opinion about reality shows is different; it is also about kind of reality program we are talking about. There is for example Paradise Hotel, and I have never really watched it, because I don’t like it. It affects minor kids who watch Paradise Hotel. I also think that parents should be aware of their minor kids, if they are watching reality. I think that as a child and maybe also as a young man/woman, you begin to look up to the participant in for example Paradise Hotel. But personally I do not think that the participant is worth looking up to. The children should also know that you do not have to get drunk or fuck to be cool. I wonder why some people are running to be a participant in reality shows. Is it because of the money or is it to become famous? To be honest, I think that some reality shows are taking it too far, like Punk’d, where they expose people in every conceivable angle. But there is also a good thing about reality shows; it is indeed entertaining for us to watch. I also think that some of the people, who are being made a fool of in Punk’d, might laugh of themselves when they see it on TV or on the Internet. I have heard that it is mostly the family members or the friends of the participant, who enters them to join the reality shows, like in Punk’d - but it is not meant in a mean way, they are just signing their friends up for fun. I do actually not feel sorry for the people that are being made a fool of, like Amalie from Paradise Hotel. Most people know her because she is stupid, and she makes a fool of herself. But not everyone is stupid: Some people just do it for the money, the attention or to become famous. I think that some reality programs go past the limit, especially the shows where the participant is exposed mentally and physically at the same time. There are also some reality programs, where everything is about money, for example the programs where you have to choose between receiving 10.000 dollars or to donate them to a family suffering from war.
I think my favorite Reality show is X factor. I like to sit at home, laughing at the people who definitely cannot sing. It is fun. I also like Blachman. He just makes it even funnier. But sometimes it is sad: For example when one of the best participants is being outvoted. Sometimes I am actually about to cry because of it.

- Har rettet et par fejl i dit essay. Forstår dog ikke helt den første linje, som er markeret med fed. Den skal nok lige omformuleres :)

- I et essay skal man helst undgå sammentrækninger, så som can't og it's. Sammentrækninger benyttes kun, hvis du citerer noget direkte fra en anden kilde.

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp til engelsk rettelse

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.