Engelsk

HJÆLP! nogen der vil rette den, og sige hvilken karakter de mener jeg ville få.

29. januar 2016 af Petar123 (Slettet) - Niveau: 8. klasse

Dear Gran.

I'm so thankful you gave me this opportunity to go to Australia. And it is so heartbroken that you couldn't come to visit me for a week, or so. I know you've been in and out of the hospital a lot lately, but i hope everything is okay. Sam, Robin and I have experienced a lot of enjoyable things. I wish mom and dad still were alive, so they could have seen all the memorable pictures Sam, Robin and I took. There is actually a picture of Sam, robin and I, that his dad took. I think the picture is underneath some of my mess, it isn't important right now, moral of the story is that i took a picture with Robin and Sam. I think that mom and dad would've been so happy to see some of the pictures…  i'll look for them later. The people here are so delightful, lovely and kind. I love this place so much. I'm living in Newcastle, that city is so magnificent. Have you seen the Newcastle bridge. We live a few minutes out of centrum. Did you know that Newcastle were the seventh biggest city in Australia, you probably did. We went to “Taronga zoo” in Sydney, it was so incredible, after the Zoo we went to something called “Murramarang National Park.” The park is not that far from “Taronga zoo.” There is so many kangaroos there. It was  impressive that we could get so close to the kangaroos. It was just so breathtaking. I regret so much that i didn't took any pictures. Later that night, we went to the opera house. You've been talking about it ever since i left. HAHA. And of course i took some pictures when we arrived to the opera house. Robin, Sam and their family went inside so quick. I didn't even see them because of all those people. But thank god an old woman helped me. I think her name was Eliza, the reason i could tell she was australian was because of her funny way to talk. It looks a bit small outside, but when you first go in, it’s like being in the woods. We also went to a beach one of the other days, i think it was in front of a hotel called “The Quality Hotel® NOAH'S” me and Robin dived with some fishes, Sam is so anxious about fishes. But the best thing so far, was seeing the kangaroos in the wild, that was so outstanding. And again, i'm so happy that you saved up some money for me, i really hope you get better. I can't wait to get back, and give you a hug full of love.

i miss you, and i'm so grateful. Get better soon.

Lots of Love      -Petar

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
30. januar 2016 af Stygotius

Det kan du ikke forvente at nogen vil bruge tid og energi på at gøre.

Du må gøre dit bedste og se hvad din lærer siger, og så lære af det.

Skriv et svar til: HJÆLP! nogen der vil rette den, og sige hvilken karakter de mener jeg ville få.

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.