Engelsk

Stil rettelse for fejl

06. maj 2016 af kristianJue - Niveau: 7. klasse

Hej, jeg har skrevet denne stil men er ikke selv så god til at se mine fejl både stavefejl og grammatiske fejl.

It had been a rough weak, but now it was finally Friday, I woke up 7. Am. 

Then I ate some breakfast, and drived to work.

At the office where only me and my assistant, the rest of the team were on summer holiday.

The day went well and I sold a lot of toys to the supermarkets.

Then did the clock hit four o'clock and the work day were passed, actual the days before summer holiday were passed.

I droved home and ordered some Pizza. Some of my friends had invited me to a party, so I decided to take to the party, we just had fun and drank some alcohol, later on the night I saw a beautiful women, and I decided to buy a drink for her, then did we decrease in talk and she told me that she were 26 years old, she was moved to England for 7 years ago and she was studying jurisprudence, later I left the party whit out her.

Next morning I woke up whit hangover, then I ordered some junk food and waited until the food would arrive, then did I checked my Facebook account, then could I see that I got a new Facebook friend invite, and that was the girl I met to the party, then did I accepted the invite, and send her a message about she would like to go on a date.

Later on they day did she replied that she would love to go on a date, we planed to met on Roosterville Restaurante, and I just had a amazing date, then asked I her about we should come together she said yes.

A mount later did we move together and lived together for a year.

Once a day I had planned to surprise her so I had buyed a ring for her, so I surprised her and asked her about she would marry me, then she said yes, and now it was the day when we got married.

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #1
07. maj 2016 af meitner

It had been a rough weak, but now it was finally Friday, I woke up 7. Am. 

Then I ate some breakfast (,) and drived to work.

Then did the clock hit four o'clock and the work day were passed, actual the days before summer holiday were passed.??

I droved home and ordered some (P)pizza.

.. the night I saw a beautiful women, and I decided to buy a drink...

Next morning I woke up whit hangover, then I ordered some junk food and waited...

..then did I checked my Facebook account...

A mount?? later did we move together and lived together for a year.

- Der er utrolig mange fejl i din tekst. Jeg har pointeret nogle, resten må du selv finde. Jeg tror, det vil være en god idé at bruge en ordbog. 

Skriv et svar til: Stil rettelse for fejl

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.