Engelsk

Mickybo and me engelsk Eksamen rettelse

18. juni 2016 af Halo12 (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse
Jeg skal op til eksamen i mundligt engelsk. Er det en rar sjæl der ville rette min tekst for stavefejl osv.?

Why did I those this topic:
I have those this topic because I find it interesting. When you think about the conflict in Northern Ireland you think about war and death. But in this movie you see it from a different point of view. This movie is about friendship.

Mickybo & me
Mickybo and me is about a Catholic boy called mickybo and and a Protestant Jonjo. They are meeting each other randomly but became very fast friends. But they are actually not aloud to see each other. The movie is taken place in Belfast in 1970. The two boys live on either side of det bridge that separated the Catholics and the Protestants. At that time were "the trouble" just started. And there was a lot of hate between the two groups. But however the two boys became best friends.
They watch the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, that inspired them to run away from home. They are dreaming about Australia, and are planning to go there. They're through a lot of stuff but the cops get them by the Southern Ireland.

Belfast
At the time were Belfast at war zone for Catholics and Protestants. And the bridge in the middle of Belfast separated the two groups. It's also in the movie. The children get told that they can't cross the bridge. Bombing, assassination and street violence formed a backdrop to life throughout the Troubles. The Provisional IRA detonated 22 bombs within the confines of Belfast city centre in 1972, on what is known as "Bloody Friday", killing eleven people.

Mickybo
Mickybo is a Catholic boy. His family is big but also poor. His family lives in a small house. But his parents love each other. He is used to be on his own. That means that he is very outgoing. And sometimes a bit cheeky. He is brave. In a way that he just do things and don't think of the consequences. And he also like to take leadership.

JonJo
Jonjo is completely different from mickybo. He is a Protestant boy. He is the only child in his family. His father is cheating on his mother. But he has always been taken care of. He is at shy and modest. He don't just do things that he isn't comfortable with. So you can say that mickybo and Jonjo is at perfect match.

Childhood
The movie is also about innocence. Because the boys just want to explore the world and travel to Australia. They're don't thinking of the consequences. I also think the movie is about friendship. When you are a child you don't care with religion. You just play with them find interesting to play with. It doesn't matter if you are Catholic or Protestant

Skriv et svar til: Mickybo and me engelsk Eksamen rettelse

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.