Engelsk

Hjælp mig med engelsk har brug for at se om det er rigtigt

09. august 2016 af marcus30301 (Slettet) - Niveau: 8. klasse

Hej jeg vil bare lige være sikker på om jeg har lavet det her rigtigt alså rigtire bøjninger og så videre og om man kan forstå det jeg har lavet et resume af en film jeg har set The Wolverine til min engelsk lære

Now i gonna tell you about one of my favourite movies the movie starts in 1945 with a man called Logan/Wolverine he is in a POW camp (Prisoner of war camp) near a city in japan called Nagasaki During the atomic bombing of Nagasaki Logan rescues an officer with the name Yashida from an atomic bomb in a well with an metal plate then only Logan taked dammage but Logan is an mutal he have mig metal claws and he heal fast whatever Yashida gave Logan a gift for that he saved him he gave logan a sword from japan but Logan gave it back and said beware the sword for me i come back one day and take it but now are we in year 2012 and he lives in the wild he have long beard and old cloth whatever suddenly came a girl (Yokio) a mutant with the ability to foresee people's deaths he saw Logan in a fight and said stop they are not that worth they die in a car crash in one week he took Logan with her in a car and said Yashida is dying and Logan should get with her to tokyo and when Logan came to Yashida in tokyo said Yashida that he can heal Logan for his pain her curse to live forever but Logan Don't want to do that a day later Yashida died and someone wantet to kill her dauther and Logans Mision is that help yashida's dauther with surviving

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
09. august 2016 af sjls

Now I'm gonna tell you about one of my favourite movies the movie starts in 1945 with a man called Logan/Wolverine he is in a POW camp (Prisoner of war camp) near a city in japan called Nagasaki During the atomic bombing of Nagasaki Logan rescues an officer with the name Yashida from an atomic bomb in a well(?) with an metal plate then(andet ord?) only Logan taked dammage but Logan is an mutal he have mig metal claws and he heal fast whatever(?) Yashida gave Logan a gift for that (slå fordi op) he saved him he gave logan a sword from japan but Logan gave it back and said beware(brug et andet ord, "beware" er i forkert sammenhæng) the sword for me i (will) come back one day and take it but now are we (ledsætning = sæt grundled før verballed) in year 2012 and he lives in the wild he have (a) long beard and old cloth(es) whatever(?) suddenly came a girl (Yokio) a mutant with the ability to foresee(andet ord) people's deaths (s)he saw Logan in a fight and said "stop they are not that worth (worth it) they (will) die in a car crash in one week (s)he took Logan with her in a car and said Yashida is dying and Logan should get with her to tokyo and when Logan came to Yashida in tokyo said Yashida (igen byt om på grundled og verballed) that he can heal Logan for his pain her curse to live forever but Logan Don't want to do that a day later Yashida died and someone wantet to kill her dauther and Logan(')s Mision is that help yashida's dauther with surviving

Der er (som du nok kan se) en del grammatiske fejl. Du bruger mange "forkerte" ord, glemmer store forbogstaver og har problemer med bøjningerne. Derudover skifter du hele tiden mellem nutid og datid, hvilket er noget, du bliver nødt til at lære, selvom jeg godt ved, det er svært at holde styr på. Men prøv at læs din tekst igennem igen og sørg for, at det alt sammen kun står i én tid.

Derudover vil jeg kraftigt tilråde dig at få styr på dine punktummer og - hvis muligt - kommaer. Din tekst kan både være svær at forstå og ufattelig kedelig og langtrukken at læse, når der ikke er indlagt pauser i den.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
10. august 2016 af Stygotius

Hvor har du lært at skrive "gonna" ???

Du skal lave dine opgaver selv. Andre skal ikke bare rette dine fejl for dig.

Denne tekst er allerhøjst til 4,  .......hvis læreren er i et  m e g e t godt humør.

NB.  Der er ikke noget galt i at skrive "I'm".

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp mig med engelsk har brug for at se om det er rigtigt

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.