Dansk

Hjælp med oversættelse til Dansk fra Engelsk (Desperat!!)

11. marts 2017 af Fysioterapeutelev (Slettet) - Niveau: Universitet/Videregående

Hej allesammen. Jeg stiller mit spørgsmål på engelsk.

Hello members of studieportalen.dk

I am in dire need of your help.

I am trying to apply to VIA College in Århus for Physical Therapy education. I can apply until March 15th. The only thing I need is a motivational letter written in Danish. I wrote it in English because a serious crisis happened nearly a month ago to my family, and I had to pause pretty much anything in my life and focus on supporting my family in this critical situation. Needless to say due to great amounts of stress I have had difficulty to write it in Danish and didn't find anyone else to help me with a proper translation. 

Before you reply with "If you can't write it in Danish, you can't manage this education because it is in Danish and is difficult..." please take a moment and don't write that.

I have already considered this question and the likes myself. I believe that I am ready to take on this education in Danish and here is why. Firstly, I am currently taking Danish A in HF in VUC Århus. I finished the prior courses in Danish in both written and oral with grade of 12. 

I am also educated in some of the courses that I will have in Physical Therapy from the past, having 590 hours in Anatomy and Physiology, Manual Therapy, Massage and more. (I was educated in my former country as a Massage Therapist.) and have 7 years working experience (in both practical and actual work) in Medical Rehabilitation centres and Elderly Homes. I strongly believe that my former education will help me filling up the spots that I might misunderstand in Danish. Also I am not afraid to ask for help (just as I do here right now) if I don't understand anything. After all, it is better to ask twice than not at all.

I ask for your help only because in the past month all of my energy was spent on supporting my family in this dire situation and the lack of sleep and constant stress I suffered affected my concentration. To answer the possible question of "What if it happens again while I'm in this education?" I will answer that I can only do my very best to do all I can both of my career, my wife and my son. I also learn from my experiences, so if anything like this happens again, I will have some tools to manage the stress better than this time.

Please, if you are willing to help me, send me a message in private or to my email: [email protected]

I really appreciate your help and support.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
11. marts 2017 af Stygotius

How long  would that letter be?   -approx. how many words/characters?

What is your country of origin, and what is your first language??

Your English is not at all bad, and if your Danish is on a similar level, you probably have nothing to fear.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
11. marts 2017 af Stygotius

You can mail me at  [email protected]  

Svar #3
11. marts 2017 af Fysioterapeutelev (Slettet)

Stygotius, I wrote back to you in private.

Thank you very much for your support.

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp med oversættelse til Dansk fra Engelsk (Desperat!!)

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.