Engelsk

Rettelse af begyndelse?

11. august 2014 af SNBryce - Niveau: C-niveau

Whazzup,

har kigget på dette stykke igen og igen... og ja, jeg er sgu ved at være træt af det! Men hvis du kunne hjælpe mig lidt med at finde mulige stavefejl og alt de der grammatik fejl, så ville det bare være super :D Tak!

I saw them again. I saw those hands against the window in my dream again this night. I always see the hands, but I never know who it is. Sometimes I’ll hear a voice, a fragile voice from a girly child screaming for help.  I woke up bathed in my own salty sweat, breathing harder than I have ever done before. I was afraid, afraid of my life, but not because I saw those hands, more because I knew that it wasn’t the end.  I tuned the light on in a quick movement. I looked around but couldn’t see anything; maybe I was just being paranoid. I closed my eyes tight for a second to breathe normally again. I got control… it felt nice to be calm like this for a change. I could just relax, get under my warm blanket and fall asleep, that was how calm I felt in the movement. And so I did, I went back to sleep; how stupid could I be? The hands found their way back into my heard. They were all over the place with the voice screaming from behind. There was blood on the glass moving down it like a furious river, and I discovered not one, but two shadows behind the glass window. She was not alone anymore. She screamed and screamed till her voice was used up, and the only thing you could hear now, was the sound of her stone hard breathing fighting the tears. In that movement I panicked. I started screaming back at her, hoping that she would hear me. I touched the glass with my hands and felt a cold rush getting sent back through my veins, it made me cry. I tried to feel her warm hands through the glass, but I couldn’t, I couldn’t feel anything on the other side of the glass. It was like she was already dead. I could no longer hear any kind of breathing, anything that would tell me, she was alive and okay. She probably wasn’t, but what could I do? I couldn’t get through the glass, I couldn’t hear her or feel her touch against the window, but I could still see her shadow standing in front of me. It felt too empty, cold, dark, and must of all, it was way too quiet.  

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
11. august 2014 af Andersen11 (Slettet)

I saw them again. I saw those hands against the window in my dream again this night. I always see the hands, but I never know who it is. Sometimes I’ll hear a voice, a fragile voice from a girly child screaming for help.  I woke up bathed in my own salty sweat, breathing harder than I have ever done before. I was afraid, afraid of my life, but not because I saw those hands, more because I knew that it wasn’t the end.  I tuned the light on in a quick movement. I looked around but couldn’t see anything; maybe I was just being paranoid. I closed my eyes tight for a second to breathe normally again. I got control… it felt nice to be calm like this for a change. I could just relax, get under my warm blanket and fall asleep, that was how calm I felt in the movement. And so I did, I went back to sleep; how stupid could I be? The hands found their way back into my heard. They were all over the place with the voice screaming from behind. There was blood on the glass moving down it like a furious river, and I discovered not one, but two shadows behind the glass window. She was not alone anymore. She screamed and screamed till her voice was used up, and the only thing you could hear now, was the sound of her stone hard breathing fighting the tears. In that movement I panicked. I started screaming back at her, hoping that she would hear me. I touched the glass with my hands and felt a cold rush getting sent back through my veins, it made me cry. I tried to feel her warm hands through the glass, but I couldn’t, I couldn’t feel anything on the other side of the glass. It was like she was already dead. I could no longer hear any kind of breathing, anything that would tell me, she was alive and okay. She probably wasn’t, but what could I do? I couldn’t get through the glass, I couldn’t hear her or feel her touch against the window, but I could still see her shadow standing in front of me. It felt too empty, cold, dark, and must of all, it was way too quiet.

Svar #2
11. august 2014 af SNBryce

Oh yeah... Det kan jeg godt se nu! Tak :)

Skriv et svar til: Rettelse af begyndelse?

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.