Engelsk

Stil

14. februar 2015 af JBiebs (Slettet) - Niveau: 7. klasse

Kan man godt skrive det sådan her? 

'  At 6 o'clock they find a restaurant that they can eat in. ' ?? :-)

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
14. februar 2015 af RobinHansen

At 6 o'clock they found a restaurant that they could eat at.

Det vil jeg sige er den bedste måde for at sige det du vil sige.

Kildelsite, mig, flydende i engelsk.

Svar #2
14. februar 2015 af JBiebs (Slettet)

Okay, tusind tak!

Vil du gerne rette min historie? Det kan vlre at der er nogle stavefejl eller nogle forkerte bøjninger. Det kan hvis du vil selfølgelig! :-) 

Tony is a 17 year old boy. He has a little brother named Robert and a little sister named Debbie.

Robert is 15 and Debbie is 14. Their dad is a businessman and their mom named Mrs. Dilaurentis is a fashion designer.

Tony, Robert and Debbie have summer vacation now, so they are going to New York today. Their dad can’t go to New York with them, because he is on a business trip in Europe.

Tony is sitting on the plane with his family, the trip last about 6 hours and 30 minutes.

They are now on their way to the hotel called The Broadway At Time Square Hotel, which is close to Time Square. When they arrived at the hotel, they started to unpack. At 6 pm they found a restaurant that they could eat in. When they have eaten, they go back to the hotel and fall asleep.

The next day, they go out for shopping. Debbie is a shopaholic she is running from one store to another store, the boys and their mom can’t keep up with her.

“ Come on Debbie, i’m hungry, let’s go and find a place to eat “ says Robert.

“ Noo, wait. I have to buy this cute shirt “ Says Debbie.

“ Fine, only that shirt and then we’ll find a place to eat! “ Says Robert.

Debbie doesn’t listen to the boys, she is just standing there and looking at the clothes.

“ Hurry Debbie, your brothers are hungry! “ Says mom.

“ Okay, okay! “ Says Debbie, and walk over to the check out.

When she has bought the shirt, they walk out of the store.

“ See! There is a Mcdonalds! “ says Robert

“ Ya, let’s go eat there! “ says Tony.

They walk over to the Mcdonalds and they begin to eat.

At 2 pm they are walking across the Time square. Tony, Robert, Debbie and their mom are walking under a bridge.

“ Hey! Give me your purse! “ someone is shouting.

“ Stop! “ Whispers Mrs. Dilaurentis.  

Everyone stops walking. They can see a man with a gun in front of a old woman.

Tony take his phone and call the police. After 2 minute the police arrived.  

Tony walk over to one of the policemen, while Robert, Debbie and Mrs. Dilaurentis is looking at the man with the gun.

“ Hello sir! The man is over there “ says Tony, and pointing at the man.

“ Right over there? “

“ Yes! “

“ Okay, come on let’s go! “

The policemen walk over to the man, and Tony’s mom and brother and sister are walking over to Tony.

They arrest the man, and takes him into the car.

One of the policeman talks with the old woman, and then they point at tony and his family.

The woman and the policeman walk over to Tony and thanks him a lot.

When the policemen are gone, Tony and his family are walking over to their hotel.

Tony, Debbie and Robert are watching tv.

“ Tony, come here! Your dad wants to talk with you! “ said mom.

Tony walk over to mom, and talk with his dad.

“ Hi dad! “ said Tony.

“ Hi Tony! I just heard that you helped a old women from being robbed! I am so proud of you my son! “

“ Thank you dad! “

They talk further.

At 8 pm Tony is lying on the bed and thinking about what happened today.

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #3
14. februar 2015 af RobinHansen

Tony is a 17 year old boy. He has a little brother named Robert and a little sister named Debbie.

Robert is 15 and Debbie is 14. Their dad is a businessman, and their mom is a fashion designer named Mrs. Dilaurentis.

Tony, Robert and Debbie are on summer vacation now, so they are going to New York today. Their dad can’t go to New York with them, because he is on a business trip in Europe.

Tony is sitting on the plane with his family, the trip lasts about 6 hours and 30 minutes.

They are now on their way to the a hotel called "The Broadway At Times Square Hotel", which is close to Times Square. When they arrived at the hotel, they started to unpack. At 6 pm they found a restaurant that they could eat at. When they finished eating, they got back to the hotel and fell asleep.

The next day, they went out for shopping. Debbie is a shopaholic, she is running from one store to another store, the boys and their mom can’t keep up with her.

“ Come on Debbie, i’m hungry, let’s go and find a place to eat “ says Robert.

“ Noo, wait. I have to buy this cute shirt “ Says Debbie.

“ Fine, only that shirt and then we’ll find a place to eat! “ Says Robert.

Debbie doesn’t listen to the boys, she is just standing there and looking at the clothes.

“ Hurry Debbie, your brothers are hungry! “ Says mom.

“ Okay, okay! “ Says Debbie, and walk over to the check out.

When she had bought the shirt, they walk out of the store.

“ See! There is a Mcdonalds! “ says Robert

“ Ya, let’s go eat there! “ says Tony.

They walk over to the Mcdonalds and they begin to eat.

At 2 pm they are walking across Times Square. Tony, Robert, Debbie and their mom are walking under a bridge.

“ Hey! Give me your purse! “ someone is shouting.

“ Stop! “ Whispers Mrs. Dilaurentis.  

Everyone stops walking. They can see a man with a gun in front of a old woman.

Tony takes his phone, calls the police, and after 2 minutes the police arrives.  

Tony walks over to one of the policemen, while Robert, Debbie and Mrs. Dilaurentis is looking at the man with the gun.

“ Hello sir! The man is over there “ says Tony pointing at the man.

“ Right over there? “

“ Yes! “

“ Okay, come on let’s go! “

The policemen walk over to the man, and Tony’s mom and brother and sister are walking over to Tony.

They arrest the man, and take him to the policecar.

One of the policemen talks with the old woman, and then they point at tony and his family.

The woman and the policeman walks over to Tony and thanks him a lot.

When the policemen are gone, Tony and his family walk over to their hotel.

Tony, Debbie and Robert are watching tv.

“ Tony, come here! Your dad wants to talk with you! “ said mom.

Tony walks over to his mom, and talks with his dad.

“ Hi dad! “ said Tony.

“ Hi Tony! I just heard that you helped an old woman from being robbed! I am so proud of you my son! “

“ Thank you dad! “

They talk further, and at 8 pm Tony is lying on the bed of his hotelroom, and thinking about what happened that day.

(Læs det igennem og sammeligne teksterne, så får du nok lært noget som du også vil kunne hjælpe andre med når de har brug for det ;-) )

Held og lykke.

Svar #4
14. februar 2015 af JBiebs (Slettet)

Tusind tusind tak!! :))) 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5
15. februar 2015 af Stygotius

Denne RobinHansen er vist kke helt så flydende i engelsk alligevel

1.  "to be on vacation" er amerikansk, ikke engelsk (be on holiday).

2. intet komma foran en ledsætning på engelsk

3. forkert brug af  af "at" og *"in". 

4. " When they had finished eating, they (got) went back to the hotel, (and) where they fell asleep.

5.  "The next day(,) they went out (for) shopping"

6.  Ugennemtænkt brug af udvidede tider.

t.  "she (is running) runs from one store to another "

7.  "store" er amerikansk, ikke engelsk (= shop)

8.  Debbie doesn’t listen to the boys, she (is) just (standing) stands there (and) looking at the clothes."

9.  "......we’ll find a place to eat! “ (S)says Robert"

10. “ Okay, okay! “ (S)says Debbie, and walks over to the (check out) checkout."

11. En vild sammenblanding af nutid og datid.

12. " (See) Look! There is a (Mcdonalds) McDonald's! “ says Robert"

13.  "At 2 (pm) p.m. they are walking....."

14. "“ Stop! “ (W)whispers Mrs. Dilaurentis."

15. "in front of (a) an old woman"

16. "after 2 minutes the police arrive(s).

17. "says Tony pointing (at) to the man"

18  "mom" er amerikansk, ikke engelsk (=mum)

etc.

etc.

etc.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #6
15. februar 2015 af RobinHansen

Haha, ok undskyld så, jeg har altid haft problemer i dansk (med det mener jeg at en ordstilling eller et "mayus" bogstav kan være forkert). Kommunikationsmæssigt, i tale må jeg sige er hvor min styrke ligger. Desuden, når man retter lidt hurtigt kan der godt ske småfejl, såsom (a)an, og din nummerering fra 5, 6, t, 7...

Jeg er vokset op med en blanding af amerikansk engelsk, og engelsk engelsk.

Desuden er der nogle rettelser du laver som egentlig ikke er grammatiske forkert i forvejen til at burde rettes, såsom "pointing to" fra "pointing at".

Når du alligevel var i gang, kunne du vel lave rettelserne færdig, i stedet for at skrive "etc, etc" håber bare ikke du finder så mange fejl jeg føler mig flov haha. Det burde du nok ikke gøre, er jeg ret sikker på.

Ps: Kunne du forklarer hvad udvidede tider er? Det ville jeg være glad for :) 

Mvh.

Skriv et svar til: Stil

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.