Engelsk

haster hjælp med at finde fejl

11. maj 2015 af anne795k - Niveau: 9. klasse
Police ring up to Sherlock Holmes. The police officers name is William, William said that there had been 12 murders, but we do not know if it's the same. Therefore, we have much need your help. Sherlock says but, I'm in Scotland, I'm out in the middle of nowhere in an old hamlet is called the Old Town and i must to LA, to help you, that you shall say William.

3 days later.

Coming Sherlock to L.A. and in the airport is William to fetch him. He says to Sherlock Holmes, you must right to obducering, to look at all the bodies

2 hours

The same day he arrives in L.A.comes he to obducering where all resemble located together. Can I just be alone for a few hours asking Sherlock, YES if you will, say William.

7 hours

After arriving in L.A. They all lack two front teeth

9 hours

After his arrival in L.A. Are we now at the police headquarters. Where do you think he is from, William says I think he is from the tough environment in Downtown. Can you drive me to Downtown. I can well, but I have to have something of eating, what about you Sherlock will you have anything to eat, no thanks I go into the center. so Stay he pulled into a side street. In the side street, stay he knocked down and pulling up in a house. When he wakes up, he has
Very sore head, he goes around the house and just opent he a closet, where he finds 24front theet. Therefore, goes Sherlock Holmes down the stairs, in the same the door opens, Sherlock Holmes ran behind by an ugly green sofa that comes a very ugly man in, he goes right into the kitchen. Sherlock Holmes run out the door, but he sees it, and the he takes a pistol, he shoot after him, but Sherlock Holmes sees the number on the hous 234. Sherlock ring op to William. Yes, it is William. It is Sherlock Holmes, I have found where he lives. William says OK!! FBI must if he has a gun, he has a gun, and he shot after me when I escape from the house he lived in.

24 hours later

Or the first day since Sherlock Holmes came to LA The FBI has arrived to the place that sits 8 on the roof, 12 on the ground. They are 4 there is ready to move into the house, but the four who were ready to move into, shot he just as quickly as they came in, so they are all 4 died. But then move them all in so he could not get to shoot them all at once, when they come into the house they say you are arrested then you follow with us

Two days later.

Is the man to a trial. Sherlock Holmes follows the trial , and is satisfied with the end. he gets 70 years in prison. Now you can well go home again says William, Sherlock Holmes Okay I pack, and you drive me to the airport! But as Sherlock Holmes waiting in the check in he dialed by William the man has taken he lives by hanging himself in the jail cell...
Goodbye William.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
11. maj 2015 af K92H (Slettet)

Skal du bare finde fejlene eller også have dem rettet?

Svar #2
11. maj 2015 af anne795k

Gerne rette hvis du vil hjælpe/gøre det for mig

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #3
11. maj 2015 af K92H (Slettet)

Jeg kan markere fejlene for dig. Det andet lærer du ikke noget af.

Svar #4
11. maj 2015 af anne795k

Vil du ikke skrive det rigtig bag efter sådan jeg kan se det forkerte og det rigtige?

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #5
11. maj 2015 af Stygotius

Det hele er desværre for kaaotisk til at det kan rettes.

Det skal skrives helt om -på engelsk.

Skriv et svar til: haster hjælp med at finde fejl

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.