Engelsk

Fejlsætninger

13. marts 2018 af Jeg444 (Slettet) - Niveau: A-niveau

Hej, jeg har fået fejl i et par sætninger, som jeg har vedfæftet i en fil. 

Jeg har kigget på dem i lang tid nu, men kan desværre ikke finde fejlene. Jeg vil derfor høre om der er en sød sjæl, som har lyst til at hjælpe mig med at gennemskue fejlene? 

Svar #1
13. marts 2018 af Jeg444 (Slettet)

Svar #2
13. marts 2018 af Jeg444 (Slettet)

Det ville virkelig være en kæmpe hjælp, hvis nogen gad at bruge 1 min på at kigge på dem? 

På forhånd tak!

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
14. marts 2018 af Stygotius

Der er en hel del mærkelig fejl, men det er umuligt at rette eller kommentere i dette skærmbillede.

Svar #4
14. marts 2018 af Jeg444 (Slettet)

Der er en hel del mærkelig fejl, men det er umuligt at rette eller kommentere i dette skærmbillede.

Jeg skriver dem lige ind til dig, hvis du har lyst til at kigge på dem?  

- He used to own a supermarket.

- Through the article Gaiman reflects on the crisis 

-His experience is meant to show the readers that like many western.....

- This makes Gaiman suggets...  

-  The feeling of unease is increased towards the end of the article as we find out that seeing children handicapped by war makes Gaiman wants to cry. 

- The writers intention with this article is to raise awarness to the situation..

- By writing this article he wants his readers to understand what it is like to be a refugee which is why he recounts the story of the refugee couple. 

- The suggest that celebrities can act as influencers because of their status...

- ..a charity's message..

- The celebrities who criticize American and British political leaders and media about their attitude toward  the refugees is helping to raise awareness about the differences between moral principles and political interests. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5
14. marts 2018 af Stygotius

- He used to own a supermarket.

- Through the article Gaiman reflects on the crisis 

-His experience?? is meant to show the readers that like many western western what??.....

- This makes Gaiman suggets...  

-  The feeling of unease is increased towards the end of the article as we find out that seeing children handicapped by war makes Gaiman wants to cry. 

- The writers intention with this article is to raise awarness to the situation??..

- By writing this article he wants his readers to understand what it is like to be a refugee which is why he recounts the story of the refugee couple. DÅRLIGT FORMULERET 

- The suggest that celebrities can act as influencers because of their status. KUNNE FORMULERES BEDRE..

- ..a charity's message..

- The celebrities who criticize American and British political leaders and media about their attitude toward  the refugees is helping to raise awareness about the differences between moral principles and political interests. 

Gul farve = fejl eller ting der skal arbejdes med.

"criticize" er amerikansk. "criticise" er engelsk

Skriv et svar til: Fejlsætninger

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.