Engelsk

Help..pls

24. april 2014 af xamza1608 - Niveau: 7. klasse

Could you please find the something wrong here? :D THX

Letter to a friend.

Dear Abdi,

It was nice to hear from you in your last letter, about your holiday in Miami, and it was fascinating to hear about it. It was so cool that you tried the new metro mover, which is so new. However, it was sadly to hear that you were terribly bad at physics and I would hear I you got better at the subject.  Cause you now that the future will be consisting only technology which is very bad if do not have any experience with it.                                  

On the other hand, it´s incredible how bad I am in the subject Danish which is the language everybody talks in the country I live. Therefore, we have something in common which is not the good things to have. You now we have another grading system in Denmark but I always get something as C- and you might think it is normal but if you compare with the other subjects you will see that anything that I ever did is always over A- , which is good enough to get me to the college and get a good job.

If you look away from these things then I actually have a good time in my little school, which is always awesome. However, do you remember when I was in your house at England? That was the best part of my entire holiday. We got to play Call of Duty the whole night and that was cool.  

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
27. april 2014 af Mistique (Slettet)

"However, it was sadly to hear" sadly skal skiftes ud med sad.

" and I would hear I you got better at the subject." - kig på den her sætning igen.

"Cause you now that the future " now -> know

"the country I live" I live in.

Skriv et svar til: Help..pls

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.