Engelsk

Oversættelse

13. april 2015 af rinaholm (Slettet) - Niveau: B-niveau

En der vil være sød at rette den nederstående tekst. Det er både stavefejl og grammatik. Tak på forhånd :)

Mick Jagger is 50th
From our broadcast employee in London:
Tomorrow will be the famous rock singer from Rolling Stone's 50 years. After a series of overwhelming successful concerts in United States and Europe, '' the rolling stone ' ' retired to his country house South of London to celebrate the day with his much-loved family and good friends. He will probably spend most of the birthday at home and will probably not get too bored. His wife and children are determined to try to give him as crazy a party as possible. "I simply must not tell him of our plans; they are strictly confidential, "says Jagger's wife, Jerry Hall. ”I'm really terribly worried that Mick must have something about them". She continues teasing: "It will be a really fun party. Everyone has actually promised to come out dressed as monkeys, then we must see if Mick can fit into it pretty special completely convinced that he can. He will feel right at home ", clay Jerry Hall.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
13. april 2015 af S141195 (Slettet)

Er på vej ud af døren. Har markeret nogle af de fejl jeg fik hurtigt fik øje på. Prøv at regne ud hvad der skal stå. 

Mick Jagger is 50th
Tomorrow will be the famous rock singer from Rolling Stone's 50 years. After a series (overvej at bruge et andet ord) of overwhelming successful concerts in United States and Europe, '' the rolling stone ' ' retired to his country house South of London to celebrate the day with his much-loved family and good friends. He will probably spend most of the birthday at home and will probably not get too bored. His wife and children are determined to try to give him as crazy a party as possible. "I simply must not tell him of our plans; they are strictly confidential, "says Jagger's wife, Jerry Hall. ”I'm really terribly worried that Mick must have something about them (Kan man ikke sige på engelsk". She continues teasing: "It will be a really fun party. Everyone has actually promised to come out dressed as monkeys, then we must see if Mick can fit into it pretty special completely convinced that he can (Helt forkert). He will feel right at home ", clay(?) Jerry Hall.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
14. april 2015 af Stygotius

Er på vej ud af døren. Har markeret nogle af de fejl jeg fik hurtigt fik øje på. Prøv at regne ud hvad der skal stå. 

Mick Jagger is 50th
Tomorrow (will be) the famous rock singer from Rolling Stones('s) will be 50 (years.) After a series (overvej at bruge et andet ord) of overwhelmingly successful concerts in United States and Europe(,) '' the rolling stone ' ' retired to his country house (S)south of London to celebrate the day with his much-loved family and good friends. He will probably spend most of the birthday at home and will probably not get too bored. His wife and children are determined to try to give him as crazy a party as possible. "I simply must not tell him of ("of" er ikke nødvendigt) our plans; they are strictly confidential", (")says Jagger's wife, Jerry Hall. ”I'm really terribly worried that Mick must have something about them (Kan man ikke sige på engelsk". She continues teasing: "It will be a really fun party. Everyone has actually promised to come (out) dressed as monkeys, and then we must see if Mick can fit in(to it) pretty special completely convinced that he can (Helt forkert). He will feel right at home ", clay(?) Jerry Hall.

Skriv et svar til: Oversættelse

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.