Engelsk

hvordan . hjælp :((

29. august 2022 af NANAA1992 - Niveau: 10. klasse

How to write in present tense. 
please help me . i cannot. my teacher told me that I have to write it in  present tense. but I do not know how

In the short story “Just Like That” by Michael Richards in 1987, we follow a man and a boy who shoot the kangaroos. The man presses the boy to shoot the kangaroos, but first the boy watches while the man kills the kangaroos. It is hard for the boy to believe what is happening. The man makes the boy think that he will become a real man if he shoots the kangaroos. So the boy shoots a kangaroo, and after that the boy only feels disappointed and empty inside. But he keeps shooting kangaroos because he is entranced by using the rifle. When the boy watched the man shoot the kangaroos, something inside him died.

The boy slowly starts to feel shallow, cold, and sad. In the end, he breaks down in tears and feels nothing, and he's raises his rifle against the man's head and says 'dead

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
29. august 2022 af Christianfslag

The present refers to something happening in the now. When you re-write a text from one tense to another, you will have to focus on the verbs of that given sentence and re-write those to happen now. An example from the text would be

"we follow a man and a boy who shoot the kangaroos" (verbs are underlined).

The re-written sentence will now be as follows;

"we are following a man and a boy who shoots the kangaroos" (changes are bolded).

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
29. august 2022 af Stygotius

"we are following a man and a boy who shoots the kangaroos"

"We follow a man and a boy shooting kangaroos"  (= who shoot).  (Grundleddet er flertal.)

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
04. september 2022 af Stygotius

Nutid (The present tense) bruges også om noget der altid sker (The sun rises in th East - She always reads the newspaper after breakfast) og om den nære fremtid hvis det drejer sig om noget der er planlagt eller sker regelmæssigt iflg. en fast skema (The down train leaves at 3.47 pm.). På dansk har vi ingen  formel fremtid og bruger derfor ofte nutid i stedet (På torsdag tager jeg til Kbhvn.).

Skriv et svar til: hvordan . hjælp :((

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.