Engelsk

Engelsk stil

30. april 2018 af Hamad36 (Slettet) - Niveau: 8. klasse

Er denne historie god? 

22 degrees all days for the whole year around. Half the day goes by, and the room is still empty. The decision to take this as my memorable place, is fairly unusual. But this is something that means alot, and has alot of dignity.  Whether i am sad, depressed or happy, it takes place in particular this room. I remember the times, where my crying tears was glued to my bed and the sheets of the bed. The times where i locked myself in the room, in hope to connect with my inner soul, and refind the meaning of life. The soul and my body would fight for their rights to deserve there portion. The body, who would play, foregive, and reach out to other human beings. It was simply just not the case, my soul would always fight the battle with a victory in its hands.  Glued to the bed. Counting fingers. Cry over nothing. Life was all about disconnecting and disjoining. Why soul? “please let me relieve myself, like other normal creatures. “ Everyday was the same day. I would go home from school. Open the door. Lock it. Throwing my dusty backpack in the hall. Go to my room. Lock it, and feel guilt over absolutely nothing. “Help me, help me, where is the community “. I remember the times, my mom would come in my room with a kiss on the cheek, leaving a red circle around my chubby cheeks. “I was young and cute” quotes my mom at that time. But as time goes by, i got older, and my mom would never insert my room. I don't know why, and till this day im wondering if there is a devil in my room. The only time i really see mom is when we eat together, which is very rare, and most likely only happens christmas day. My room has got to a certain point, where you almost could smell the sadness over every single atom spread in the room. But how? where does this sadness come from. To be honest i ask myself every single day, i just can't figure it out. Until one day, my mother came in my room, and had a talk with me. I was empty deep down my heart. I was stuck,  but finally came the community i waited for. I was depressed of being in the same room everyday- i suffered of the disease known as stress. With that being sad, i just want to come across my message, “all things come to those who wait? (if that's true?).

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
03. maj 2018 af joyrv (Slettet)

Fin historie men en hel del grammatiske fejl.

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml); /* LOGO BY THEPATROLLPL.DEVIANTART.COM */

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
03. maj 2018 af Stygotius

-og stavefejl.

Skriv et svar til: Engelsk stil

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.