Engelsk

Engelsk stil

10. oktober 2018 af VietCoungVu - Niveau: 8. klasse

Vil i være søde og kigge min stil i gennem, dem der er god til engelsk?

To my best friend Marvey

25/5/2018

Dear Marvey, I'm now in Dublin the capital of Ireland, "Juhu". I had a pretty tough trip to Ireland. It took me about four hours to land, but before we landed my mom wouldn't let me sleep, because she wanted to talk with me. But I think I’m fine now because, I'm in bed and playing cards with my dad, we are sure having a lot of fun.
It is now seven pm, and we are heading out, to get some delicious Irish food. I took on my very best dress and now I’m going out with my parents. The city is full of people. They sure enjoy their vacation. Tonight people are setting up markets, because the big fireworks party. There were food from Asia and Europe. The food was expensive, but luckily, we had plenty of money, so we were not concerned about the money.
After we have eaten, we sat down on a plane and watch fireworks. It was so beautiful, the sky was full of color, and the firework made the black sky colorful. It has been a great day, I can literally not wait until tomorrow.
Today we are gonna visit Ring of Kerry. It's a big region in Ireland. Ring of Kerry has its name from the seawater which is splitting in circles, and I can tell you, this place is a paradise, if you want to take some wedding photos. I mean this place is the most wonderful place, I have ever seen in my life. They water is so clear, that I think it looks like a mirror, and the grass is delightful green and the smell of wild flowers and water is incredible. We had a delicious lunch, and then we went back to our hotel to get some sleep.

The next day, we went to Trinity College. I was actually surprised, because of the size of the college. It was huge! There are a lot of people, who are studying math, science, English and other theme.

But today we weren’t after the school. We came to visit the biggest library in Ireland, and it has the famous book “THE BOOK OF KELLS”, well it wasn’t that fun, I got bored a bit. But however I got home again.

Today we are packing our things, because now we are going home to cold Denmark. I can’t wait to read something danish again. I’m tired of English for now, but it was a very fun and relaxing trip, but what I didn’t like was the walk. We walked every day to our bus, so we can visit places. It was an exercise! I don’t like to walk long trip, and not to talk about standing up in several hours. Anyway we are home in six hours, I hope you can come and meet me at the air port.
A big hug from your best friend Bi.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
24. oktober 2018 af Engelskhjaelper

Slettet

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
28. oktober 2018 af mariestuart

Pas på, at du ikke kommer til at "fordanske" tekstsen.

Her er nogle få eksempler fra din tekst:

wanted to talk with me/wanted to talk to me

because the big party, because of the big party

Svar #3
28. oktober 2018 af VietCoungVu

Mang tak( men dsv har jeg allerede aflevere min tekst) Min jeg gør sådan så du bliver min faVORIT, så kan du altid hjælpe mig, og jeg kan måske hjælpe dig, hvis jeg kan?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #4
28. oktober 2018 af mariestuart

Jeg tror, der er en knap, der hedder favorit på min profil. Og selv tak (:

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5
28. oktober 2018 af Stygotius

VietCoungVu,

Var det ikke dig der skulle skrive stilen?  .....ikke en anden person på Studieportalen

Svar #6

Det er mig der har skrevet stilen!

Svar #7

Og dette her oplæg er for langt tid siden

Svar #8

VietCoungVu,

Var det ikke dig der skulle skrive stilen?  .....ikke en anden person på Studieportalen

Svar #9

Vil i være søde og kigge min stil i gennem, dem der er god til engelsk?

Svar #10

Jeg har skrevet at de skulle rette den

Svar #11

Men det fortrød jeg, at jeg havde gjort ok

Svar #12

10. oktober klokken 11:10 af VietCoungVu - niveau: 8.klasse

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #13

Når en anden har rettet den for dig, er det jo ikke mere resultatet af  dit arbejde.

Svar #14

det ved jeg og det er også det jeg har fortrudt

Svar #15

Men det var også noget tid siden, og stilen var afleveret før nogle havde hjulpet mig aligevel.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #16

OK; men det kan en censor eller en lærer jo ikke vide noget om.

Svar #17

Ja, det er vel rigtig.

Svar #18

"rigtigt"

Skriv et svar til: Engelsk stil

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.