Engelsk

hej... kan nogen kigge på teksten og rette stavefejl og komma

20. august 2014 af nisrennn (Slettet) - Niveau: B-niveau

A DNA database is a database of DNA database. Its purpose is to analysis of genetic diseases, genetic fingerprinting for criminology, or genetic genealogy.  The police have been using DNA to trace people who are suspected of committing a crime. DNA has been used to prove that people are innocent or guilty, it can be used to identify relatives, bodies or identify soldiers, people are also using it to uncover history, and prove fatherhood. Many countries in the world has established DNA database

DNA database would benefit in medical scientists, it has increase vastly peoples understanding of the roles that genes play when it comes to diseases – especially if it has something to do with ageing and mental health functioning. DNA database has been a big help for researchers. Its can help preventing medical ills.

Its will also benefit in stopping crime. DNA database would help stop criminals in their tracks thereby, and saving everyone a huge amount of expense and misery. It will also help young boys in their criminal careers because the will be caught at an earlier age.

People are worried about the level of simple privacy and confidentiality issues. And it can have a risk of false positive matches between DNA profiles from different people. The match they may found can convict an entirely innocent person who happens to have an almost identical DNA profile.

The DNA database is controlled by bob Bramley, he is chief scientist of FSS. He ones said that it is a very powerful tool, that it is the biggest contribution forensic science has made to stop crimes. Scientists think it will be simpler and more ethical to have a database where everyone’s DNA is registered at birth. Bramley says that later in the future they will be able to do the analysis faster. And they will properly be able to gain more information about the person.

A national DNA database would make it far more difficult for those with power to abuse it. And the more information they have, the less difficult it is to cover up one’s tracks.                                                             

People mean that the DNA database enters people’s private life. But because there is so much criminality and precisely because the police often do not have enough evidence to pinpoint the real criminals. And some people fear that police officers could abuse their powers by having access to a database.  

I think that maybe in the future, people will be rushing to put themselves on to a DNA database, because it will protect them. People may start pay for their DNA to be stored in some private medical database, so that they can be informed about developments that might affect them.

For me I will feel bad thinking, that someone is having access to my private life. But in the same time it’s will make me feel safe and protected. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
20. august 2014 af Stygotius

Tror du at Studieportalen er et bureau der arbejder gratis ??

Et oversættelsesbureau tage normalt ca. 700 kr. pr. A-4side for oversættelse og/eller korrektur..

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
20. august 2014 af Slashdash

Alle de mørke ord er rettelser.

established a DNA database.

DNA database would benefit in medical scientists

It can help prevent medical ills

It  will also benefit in stopping crime

a DNA database would help stop criminals in their tracks thereby

in their criminal careers because they will be caught at an earlier age.

The match they may find

The DNA database is controlled by Bob Bramley

He once said that it is a very 

"it's a very powerful tool", and that "it is the biggest contribution forensic science has made to stop crimes"

And that they will probably? be able to gain more information about the person

People may start paying for their DNA to be stored in some private medical database.

But in the same time it will make me feel safe and protected. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
21. august 2014 af rakijovic

"A DNA database is a database of DNA database."

Effing beautiful, darl...

- - -

Vriendelikheid is net sinisme wat 'n jol gekry het! ◄ |||| ► Ljubaznost je samo cinizam što je dobio piće! ◄ ||||

► Prietenia este doar cinism care a băut puțin alcool ! 

Skriv et svar til: hej... kan nogen kigge på teksten og rette stavefejl og komma

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.