Engelsk

Har brug for noget inspiration venner

25. september 2014 af Jukisa (Slettet) - Niveau: B-niveau

Hej alle sammen. Har en engelsk aflevering for som jeg næsten er færdig med. Har bare brug for lidt inspiration til denne opgave. Tak på forhånd :-)

5.    Try to explain the meaning (what do we learn about children/life/growing up etc.) of the following quotes and then give your own opinion on them.

a.    ”Sometimes when I think about Bethan I get this burning pressing in my head and my tummy. Sometimes I’m glad when my mum says I can’t go round and see her. Mum says Bethan is common and that her mother swears and she says that eating all that white bread can’t be good for the digestive system.”(page 33 line 13 – page 34 line 2)

b.    ”My mother tells me that if I smoke, my arteries will fur up and I’ll have a heart attack. Bethan tells me that smoking helps you stay thin and she taught me to do this thing where the smoke doubles back in a thick wisp and goes up my nostrils” (page 35 lines 13 – 17)

Skriv et svar til: Har brug for noget inspiration venner

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.