Kan virkelig ikke finde ud af fejlsætninger, nogen der vil hjælpe? :-)
Opgave: ret fejlen i sætningerne og finde dernæst den regel der forklarer rettelsen:
1. It tells a story of a man, who has found his own way of dealing with adversity.
2. The narrator is also withness to the racism there is against the aboriginals.
3. They are being integrated into the society.
4. Is has to do with his parent's mixed marriage.
5. He has not dark skin like them
6. She is possibly marked by this horribly history.
7. It is difficullt when you really are an Aboriginal
8. Here are two texts which tells us about a life as an Aboriginal.
9. For many people, is it importnant to know where they come from.
10. When you think of Australia the first things that come to mind are...
Håber nogen vil hjælpe :-)