Engelsk

Child Labor brev

04. oktober 2014 af Marshmellow123 (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse

Child Labor 

Dear President and Chiefs of the different delegations that shape the united states. 

I have a dream. A dream, that whoever you are, how rich, poor, popular, unknown, old and young you are. That one day, all people, will show  and treat eachother with respect and care.   

The average child in North America spends over 7 hours a day in free time, playing sports and watching television, however millions of children are forced into child labor, because of no other choice. 

Do you think that is fair? Because i don't. 

I think it's time for a change. Every year, hundreds and thousands of children are pushed into working in an industry, and this years, we hit 250 million working children, in the ages 5 and 14 in child slaveri. 

I think, that the future for the kids, who are compelled to work every day, without going to school, is terrible. No School, no education, which therefore means a dark, unhealthy and painfully future, that I'm sure, none of us want. 

The education for these children are such an important part of their life. Education means empowerment, freedom and choice. 

Children are really important to the world. Our future depends on all children and younger close by their age. Each one of them. Just imagine yourself being located at this dark, dusty and cramped socalled factory, paying off your parent's debt, Nothing that you can do, besides to do what your boss i telling you to. After all, you're just a child. You're weak, small and does not have enought willpower to resist. How would you feel?Since you are a powerful politican, you could possibly help with this problem.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
04. oktober 2014 af Stygotius

Du kan da ikke begynde en bisætning efter et punktum eller et spørgsmålstegn og med stort bogstav.

Er du klar over at "labor" er amerikansk, og at "labour" er engelsk ??

"this" er ental.

På engelsk har man intet komma foran en bisætning.

Din stavning er sjusket

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
04. oktober 2014 af Stygotius

Hvad er meningen med at du lægger det samme spørgsmål ind på to forskellige tråde ??

Skriv et svar til: Child Labor brev

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.