Engelsk

Hjælp til engelsk stil

21. januar 2016 af sofuskrogh (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse

Hej alle.

Er der nogle søde mennesker der vil hjælpe med at rette miin engelsk opgave omkring mit uddannelsesønske? jeg kan ikke vedhæftte dokumentet så jeg skriver det bare nedenunder.

På forhånd tak!

After 9.th  grade, I want continue in 10.th grade on Randers Realskole. The reason why I have chosen to continue in 10.th grade is that I am not sure which education I want to start on when I am finished with my school. But I also think that 10.th grade on Randers Realskole sounds really nice. in September we were on bridge-building, and i had chosen to se RRS 10.th grade, and they really convinced me to choose 10.th grade.

about 2 weeks after the school is starting we go on an adventure trip to Wegrain in Austria. It sounds like a really nice trip, and I am so excited. 

what I want to do after 9.th grade is stil a question mark for me, but I have made some thoughts.

I have thought about being an electrical technician. The reason why I want to be an electrical technician is that there isn't two identical days on the job. Last year I was in work experience as an electrical technician, and I found out that I really liked the job and the things you are doing as an electrical technician. 

To be an electrical technician you need an average over 02 in Danish and mathematics. You also need a work placement before you cans start the education. 

The education takes about 4 years as an EUD. But I will take the education as an EUX. An EUX is a education where you get a certificate of completed apprenticeship and a general certificate of secondary education. So when I am finished with my electrical education i can choose to study to engineer or chief engineer and so on.. The education is split up, in school and apprenticeship. The first half year is taking place on the school, but then after a half year you go to your work placement, where you work for a half year. You go to school for a half year, and work as an apprentice for a half year.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
22. januar 2016 af Stygotius

Dette ser meget ud til at du bare har smidt en google translate - "oversættelse" herind for at få andre til at lave en engelsk tekst for dig.  Det gider man ikke.

Det du har lagt ind, er valby-danglish og har meget lidt med engelsk at gøre.

Svar #2
22. januar 2016 af sofuskrogh (Slettet)

nej det har jeg så ikke... kan du forklare hvad der ikke er så godt ved teksten?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3

Det  hele er kaotisk og kan ikke rettes, men må skrives  helt om.

Det er en blanding af 70% dansk og 30% engelsk.

Når du skriver dansk, skal du tænke på at det er meget klodset og tungt at gentage ord og udtryk kort efter hinanden. Man skal bruge stedord eller finde en ny formulering.

Du  skriver f.eks. i løbet af 5 linjer "electric technician" (det skal være electrical technician)  ikke mindre end 5 gange. Det er meget klodset og uelegant. 

I øvrigt: "After 9.th  grade" er en dansk formulering. På engelsk ville man skrive "After the ninth form".

('grade' er amerikansk. 'form' eller evt. 'class' er engelsk)

Svar #4

Er det her bedre?

I have decided that I want to continue in 10.th grade after this year. The reason why I have chosen 10.th grade is that I need a year to think about my  choice of education, and get better in some subjects. I specially want to improve my skills in mathematic and german.

But I also think that 10.th grade sounds interesting. About two weeks after the school is started we go on an adventure trip to Wegrain in Austria. 

I am still not quite sure what i want to do after 10. grade, but i have made some thoughts.

I have thought about being an electrical technician. I think it is really nice job and there isn't two identical days on the job. In 8.th grade we went on bridge-building, and i  had chose an electrical company. And i really liked it!

To be an electrical technician you need an average over 02 in Danish and mathematics.

The education takes about four years as an EUD, but i want to take it as an EUX. EUX is an education were you get an apprentice certificate and  a  general certificate of secondary education. So when I am finished I can choose to study to engineer or chief engineer. The EUX takes five years. Before the you start the education you need a work placement. But it can be difficult to get a work placement.

The education is split up in school and practical training. The first half is on the school where you get the fundamental knowledge. After the first half year, you go to your work placements were you work for a half year. I am really excited to start my education as an electrical technican.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5

Næh, du har jo heller ikke brugt det jeg fortalte dig.

Dette er i bedste fald valbyengelsk. De vigtigste fejl er markeret emd fede typer, men de er meget mere at kigge på.

I have decided that I want to continue in 10.th grade after this year. The reason why I have chosen 10.th grade is that I need a year to think about my  choice of education, and get better in some subjects. I specially want to improve my skills in mathematic and german.

But I also think that 10.th grade sounds interesting. About two weeks after the school is started we go on an adventure trip to Wegrain in Austria. 

I am still not quite sure what i want to do after 10. grade, but i have made some thoughts.

I have thought about being an electrical technician. I think it is really nice job and there isn't two identical days on the job. In 8.th grade we went on bridge-building, and i  had chose an electrical company. And i really liked it!

To be an electrical technician you need an average  XX over 02 in Danish and mathematics.

The education takes about four years as an EUD, but i want to take it as an EUX. EUX is an education were you get an apprentice certificate and  a  general certificate of secondary education. So when I am finished I can choose to study to engineer or chief engineer. The EUX takes five years. Before the you start the education you need a work placement. But it can be difficult to get a work placement.

The education is split up in school and practical training. The first half is on the school where you get the fundamental knowledge. After the first half year, you go to your work placements were you work for a half year. I am really excited to start my education as an electrical technican.

Svar #6

Har fået afvide at det er okay at skrive grade af min lære..

Hvad er fejlen der hvor jeg skriver " After the first half year“?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #7

............Nej, du har ikke. Du har måske  fået at vide af din lærer at.....

Jeg har ikke sagt at "grade" er forkert, kun at det er amerikansk, -ikke engelsk

..........."half a year" er ikke i sig selv forkert, men langt, langt de fleste englændere siger "six months"

I øvrigt kan man ikke skrive både et punktum og "th" efter "10".  -Enten det ene eller det andet.

Svar #8

Hvad så med der hvor jeg har skrevet  "study to engineer" og "but"

Svar #9

Hvad er fejlene i dem?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #10
22. januar 2016 af OliverHviid

Man starter ikke en ny sætning med en konjunktion. (bindeord)

Desuden vil jeg ikke mene, at "study to engineer" er ret godt engelsk.

"study engineering" eller "get a degree in engineering" vil lyde meget bedre.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #11

OliverHviid har (som altid) fuldstændig ret.  Han bevæger sig på et højt niveau i engelsk

"study to engineer" er danglish. På engelsk ville man sige "read for a degree in engineering" -eller noget lignende

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp til engelsk stil

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.