Engelsk

Essay om musik og sangere

11. marts 2022 af ANIDA01 (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse

Jeg har fået til opgave at skrive et kort essay om musik, sangere og dets (deres) påvirkning på mig som person.

Jeg håber, nogen vil tage sig tid til min korte tekst og se for eventelle fejl?

På forhånd mange tak.

Teksten kommer her:

I don’t really think I’ve favorite music or a favorite artist.

I love listening to music, and I do it a lot in my free time. When I’m home alone I always turn up to the highest and find some rock or pop, because then I don’t feel “alone”. When I study I only hear some slow music - I wouldn't definitely be able to ??concentrate, if I heard some rock or pop or hip hop. Otherwise, if I'm exercising I only listen to pop, because it gives me kind of more energy - some power.

Music has great qualities of healing me as a person emotionally and mentally. I enjoy listening to music when I’m upset, sorry, sad, or even happy and glad - I can hear music whenever and whatever mood I’m in. 

(I can even listen to music at night when I can’t sleep.)

I think I’ve found out that music makes me relax.

If I’ve to choose a favorite artist, then it may be Adela. I love her voice. Her songs are all good, especially her song from 2015: “Hello” - I really love this song. I clearly remember when it just came out in 2014 (at that time I was 10 years old), I remember I didn’t understand anything that she was singing, but still I loved it. Now when I’m older, I understand what she is singing about, and I even love it more.

One more of my favorite artists is Megan Trainor - I love her music. I remember when her song “All about That Bass' ' came out in 2014, I and my class at school had to make a dance show for our whole school. I and some of my friends picked the song “All about That Bass' ' and made a little dance to it - I learned the whole song in under a few hours, and since then I’ve heard it a lot of times.

I believe music affects people in many different ways. To me music is more than just something to listen to, it’s something to feel - I can feel the music, not just listening to it. 

When I’m sad I find a song that is sad, because I’ve learned that it is completely okay not to be okay or to be sad or upset. Music really helps me mentally. 

Music is extremely important in my life and I really can’t see how I would be able to live the life I do now, without music. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
11. marts 2022 af Stygotius

Du skal lige være klar over at ord som "favor" og "favorit" er stavet  -ikke på engelsk men på amerikansk. På engelsk skriver man "favour" og "favourite"

P.S.

"I can feel the music, not just listen(ing) to it."

Svar #2
11. marts 2022 af ANIDA01 (Slettet)

Du skal lige være klar over at ord som "favor" og "favorit" er stavet  -ikke på engelsk men på amerikansk. På engelsk skriver man "favour" og "favourite"

P.S.

"I can feel the music, not just listen(ing) to it."

Super - tak skal du have.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
14. marts 2022 af Stygotius

Man kan kun forkorte "will" til "' 'll " når det optræder som et hjælpeverbum -ikke når det er et fuldverbum.

Derfor ikke "If I’ve to choose " men "If I have to choose"

Skriv et svar til: Essay om musik og sangere

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.