Engelsk

Hjælp til et resume

29. maj 2022 af Janwu - Niveau: 10. klasse

Hej er der nogle af jer der vil dele et resume af, "Mum and Dad Would hate the Boy I Love".

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #1
29. maj 2022 af kravlundis

Kan du dele teksten som fil - ellers bliver det svært. 

Desuden går jeg ud fra, at spørgsmålet vedrører eksamen på en eller anden måde - så er det vigtigt, at du i hvert fald prøver at skrive dit eget resumé først. Jeg vil gerne give dig feedback på dit resumé, hvis du selv giver det en skalle først. 

Svar #2
29. maj 2022 af Janwu

Mum and Dad Would hate the Boy I Love is about a 15-year-old girl named Janine. She lives with her parents and little sister. She has fallen in love with a boy named Al, but does not dare to tell her parents that she has met the love of her life. Janine believes that Al is the right boy for her, but not the right color for her parents. Al's mother is Ugandan but has a relationship with India and his father is from India. After school, Janine always sees Al on her way home from school because they both live close to each other. Janine finds out that Al is an Asian from her girlfriends. Al and Janine started dating, where she met Al's family. Janine kept the relationship hidden from her parents for a while, but she told her little sister. Eventually, she ended up asking her parents what would happen if she took a boy home, where the parents made some bad statements that upset Janine. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
29. maj 2022 af Stygotius

"Mum and Dad Would hate the Boy I Love" is about a 15-year-old girl named Janine. She lives with her parents and little sister. She has fallen in love with a boy named A(l,) but does not dare to tell her parents that she has met the love of her life. Janine believes that Al is the right boy for her, (but) although not the right (color) colour (for) according to her parents. Al's mother is Ugandan but has a (relationship with) close connection to India and his father is from (India) that country. After school, Janine always (sees) meets Al on her way home (from school) because they (both) live close to each other. Janine finds out through her girlfriendst hat Al is (an) Asian (from her gilriends) . Al and Janine (started) begins dating, where she (met) meets Al's family. Janine (kept) keeps their relationship hidden from her parents for a while, but (she told) tells her little sister about it. Eventually, she ends(ed) up asking her parents what would happen if she took a boy home, (where) and (the parents) they made some (bad) nasty statements that upset Janine. 

Du skal lade være med at blande nutid og datid. Læseren bliver helt søsyg af det. Vælg en af dem og brug den konsekvent.

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp til et resume

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.