Engelsk

Oversætte

06. september 2022 af unknownuser579277924724 - Niveau: A-niveau

Hej,

Er der en der kan hjælpe mig med at rette alle datids verberne til nutids verber? Tusind tak på forhånd. 

The evening sun middled the sky like a piece of glowing coal taken out of fire and left to cool down. It held back its flames, yet made sure to cast its blazing shadows on the surroundings before it set. I flew closer and closer to the sun, yet it didn’t hurt me to come that close. It was a cold sun, old, just like myself; and as I was starting my voyage, it was getting ready to leave for another destination.
    The vast space was embraced in perfect stillness, void of any movement except for the nomadic birds passing by, greeting me with a side glance or a wag of tail. Beneath me were scattered oil ships and fishing boats that appeared from above like puffs of cloud floating in a lower sky; a perfect reflection of my upper surroundings.
    It dawned on me that I was completely alone – no humans, no nothing. I felt alarmingly free, and that scared me, and the only way to shake the fear was to keep on flying towards nowhere; and I did it for long hours until there was no light to be seen, except for the navigational beam of the distant lighthouse, and some glowing unidentified shapes beneath me.
    After long aimless flying, I gave in to fatigue. My stomach rumbled with hunger. I needed somewhere to land and something to eat. A couple of scattered boats beneath me glowed amid the darkness. One of these boats will do, I thought.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
07. september 2022 af Stygotius

Du skal nok  prøve selv først.

Hvad er dit problem ?

I øvrigt hedder det "datidsverberne" og "nutidsverber"

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
07. september 2022 af Moderatoren

Slettet

Skriv et svar til: Oversætte

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.