Engelsk

HJÆLP til rettelse af "Letter about myself"

06. marts 2017 af Camille1811 - Niveau: C-niveau

Hej alle,

Jeg har her og nu brug for hjælp til at få rettet et kort "brev" på engelsk. Det er ret akut og jeg håber virkelig at der findes nogle engelskkyndige derude, der gerne vil ofre lidt tid på at hjælpe mig :))

My name is Camille. I'm a 16 years old girl who come from Denmark. I live in a smaller town with my mother, father, little sister and little brother. My family means everything to me, and I'm so glad to be surrounded by such loving and supporting people.

Going to an American high school is my first step to achieve my dream about live life fully and be happy. Currently, I am a student in a Danish high school, in a class relating to social science and math. I enjoy studying, and I look forward to experience a whole new school system. Besides being a student, I have a seasonal job in an ice-cream booth and as repuired, I take care of three children. One day, I'm dreamin about getting a job in the field og communication.

When I'm not in school, I love spending time with my friends and my family. When I am with my friends, we often visit cafés and turn the world situation over a cup of coffee. I love visiting the bigger cities nearby and going shopping, but I also find pease speanding time far away from the stressful cities. 

One of the thing I enjoy the most is traveling. I feel so happy to have a family to share this passion with. We have been visiting destinations all around the world, and when we visited the United States a couple of years ago, I knew that one day I would return. This journey is going to be my first independent journey, and I can't wait to get going. I'm really looking forward to improve my English skills, get to know a new culture and most of all become apart of your family.

Kind regards, Camille

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
06. marts 2017 af Stygotius

Fede typer = fejl.

My name is Camille. I'm a 16 years old girl who come from Denmark. I live in a smaller town with my mother, father, little sister and little brother. My family means everything to me, and I'm so glad to be surrounded by such loving and supporting people.

Going to an American high school is my first step to achieve my dream about live life fully and be happy. Currently, I am a student in a Danish high school, in a class relating to social science and math. I enjoy studying, and I look forward to experience a whole new school system. Besides being a student, I have a seasonal job in an ice-cream booth and as repuired, I take care of three children. One day, I'm dreamin about getting a job in the field og communication.

When I'm not in school, I love spending time with my friends and my family. When I am with my friends, we often visit cafés and turn the world situation over a cup of coffee. I love visiting the bigger cities nearby and going shopping, but I also find pease speanding time far away from the stressful cities. 

One of the thing I enjoy the most is traveling. I feel so happy to have a family to share this passion with. We have been visiting destinations all around the world, and when we visited the United States a couple of years ago, I knew that one day I would return. This journey is going to be my first independent journey, and I can't wait to get going. I'm really looking forward to improve my English skills, get to know a new culture and most of all become apart of your family.

Kind regards, Camille

Skriv et svar til: HJÆLP til rettelse af "Letter about myself"

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.