Engelsk

Indledning i analytical essay

04. januar 2020 af Lei20 (Slettet) - Niveau: A-niveau

Hej. Når man skal skrive en indledning i et analytical essay, må man så gerne bruge sammenligner for, at indledningen kan virke mere spændende? I mine danske stile må jeg gerne, men gælder samme regel i engelsk? Konkret drejer det sig om denne indledning:

"It is summer and it is boiling outside. You take a trip to the local store because you want to buy a couple of new t-shirts. You are overwhelmed by the beauty of one particular t-shirt and the fact that it is on offer. However, there is only one left. For a short moment, a frightening thought creeps inside you that someone will buy it before you and you will never have the chance to buy the t-shirt. Immediately you rush to buy it as fast like lightning with no further speculation. However, is this the right way of acting every time we see a product that we like? Perhaps it is time for being conscious consumers. This is exactly what the TED talk “Conscious Consumerism” by Diane Ridgway-Cross is about."

På forhånd tak. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
04. januar 2020 af thelma333 (Slettet)

jeg ved ikke lige, hvad du mener med sammenligninger - jeg synes, at du gengiver / fortæller om en - måske personlig - oplevelse

uden at have voldsom forstand på det, så synes jeg, at du meget fint præsenterer tekstens ideer og skaber interesse hos læseren - ganske som du skal

http://www.nakgym.dk/adm/os/SKRIVPORT/enstanfi.pdf

jeg synes, at det er en rigtig fin indledning

Svar #2
04. januar 2020 af Lei20 (Slettet)

Mange tak :-)

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #3
05. januar 2020 af Stygotius

"It is summer and it is boiling hot outside. 

"You take a trip to the local (store) shop"

"and the fact that it is on offer".     ......one is hardly ovewhelmed by a t-shirt being on offer

"a frightening thought creeps (inside) into you"

"Immediately you rush to buy it as fast (like) as lightning  (with no further speculation) without considering any more"

"is this the right way (of acting) to act

"Perhaps it is time (for being) to be conscious consumers."

Skriv et svar til: Indledning i analytical essay

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.