Engelsk

engelsk outline lidt hjælp til grammatik, tak

03. juni 2014 af RAVNPET (Slettet) - Niveau: 9. klasse

Jeg er i gang med at lave outlinen til engelsk, og kunne godt bruge lidt hjælp til grammatikken :-) :-D

Ps. den er om våbenloven, både i danmark og usa (y)

1. Why did I those this topic?

Curiosity

I was wondering why they have, this huge problem with their weapons, and why they don’t change it, even though young people makes massacres on schools and universities. But they haven’t done anything yet. 

TV program        

I once saw this TV program Monte Carlo loves the United States, and in one of the episodes, they are buying a shotgun to a little 8 years old girl, so she could protect herself. They only bought it, to show how crazy the law is, I was very amazed. In Denmark, you must have a permission from the police and so on.

Personal interest

I could kill people, because I have a shotgun, and it is only because I have a hunting license. I have the right, to go out, and kill a deer, but I had to pass two very hard tests to get it. But in America, they can just go into a shop and buy a weapon. You can buy a weapon when you turn 18 years, but you can get a permission to buy it when you are under 18, if you only use it for self-protection.   

2. Why are they obsessed with weapons?

Declaration of independence

It says, “All men are created equal” with means, that all people have the same right. Right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and because it says all men are created equal, everybody can buy a weapon.

3. Why aren’t we obsessed with weapons?

Less crime

We don’t see people kill people on the street or something like that. We have a very little numbers of home robberies, and because of that, we don’t think, we have to protect ourselves. Actually, a new article has shown, that one out of seven have a thing, described as a self-protection.

Different culture

We are a product of the law of Jante. We don’t think we are “something”. In America, all men are created equal, and they believe in themselves. Therefore, everyone might protect himself or herself. In Denmark, it isn’t common to have or touch a gun. It is only hunters. We have a very strict law. We have never had this relationship to guns, and we would properly never have.   

4. What could reduce the numbers of weapons?

A law

I actually don’t think they can reduce the numbers of weapons. We have seen repeatedly, teenagers take their fathers gun and kill friends, family etc. But a law would could reduce it a bit I think. But if they should pass a kind of a test, maybe they would think a little about their consumption.

Reduce the crime

When you say America and crime, you would probably think, “Oh, it is because they have so many weapons”, and yeah it is right. In some streets, you can see people with guns, and they aren’t afraid of using them. There are many more deaths  

Changing in the society

They are almost born with a gun in their hands. But if people over time stopped their consumption of weapons, it would could change the society a bit. From the beginning, they have had weapons, and they have just continued. If you say to an American “you must not bear a gun”, they would properly say, “The law says I might”.

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #1
04. juni 2014 af Alathea (Slettet)

Præcis hvilken form for hjælp er det, du efterlyser?

Svar #2
04. juni 2014 af RAVNPET (Slettet)

Det er om grammatikken er i orden, eller om der er noget helt galt :)

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
04. juni 2014 af Alathea (Slettet)

1. Why did I those this topic?

Curiosity

I was wondering why they have, this huge problem with their weapons, and why they don’t change it, even though young people makes massacres on schools and universities. But they haven’t done anything yet. 

TV program        

I once saw this TV program Monte Carlo loves the United States, and in one of the episodes, they are buying a shotgun to a little 8 years old girl, so she could protect herself. They only bought it, to show how crazy the law is, I was very amazed. In Denmark, you must have a permission from the police and so on.

Personal interest

I could kill people, because I have a shotgun, and it is only because I have a hunting license. I have the right, to go out, and kill a deer, but I had to pass two very hard tests to get it. But in America, they can just go into a shop and buy a weapon. You can buy a weapon when you turn 18 years, but you can get a permission to buy it when you are under 18, if you only use it for self-protection.   

2. Why are they obsessed with weapons?

Declaration of independence

It says, “All men are created equal” with means, that all people have the same right(s). Right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and because it says all men are created equal, everybody can buy a weapon.

3. Why aren’t we obsessed with weapons?

Less crime

We don’t see people kill people on the street or something like that. We have a very little numbers of home robberies, and because of that, we don’t think, we have to protect ourselves. Actually, a new article has shown, that one out of seven have a thing, described as a self-protection.

Different culture

We are a product of the law of Jante. We don’t think we are “something”. In America, all men are created equal, and they believe in themselves. Therefore, everyone might protect himself or herself. In Denmark, it isn’t common to have or touch a gun. It is only hunters. We have a very strict law. We have never had this relationship to guns, and we would properly never have.   

4. What could reduce the numbers of weapons?

A law

I actually don’t think they can reduce the numbers of weapons. We have seen repeatedly, teenagers take their fathers gun and kill friends, family etc. But a law would could reduce it a bit I think. But if they should pass a kind of a test, maybe they would think a little about their consumption.

Reduce the crime

When you say America and crime, you would probably think, “Oh, it is because they have so many weapons”, and yeah it is right. In some streets, you can see people with guns, and they aren’t afraid of using them. There are many more deaths  

Changing in the society

They are almost born with a gun in their hands. But if people over time stopped their consumption of weapons, it would could change the society a bit. From the beginning, they have had weapons, and they have just continued (what?). If you say to an American “you must not bear a gun”, they would properly say, “The law says I might”.

Kig på de steder jeg har understreget og vend eventuelt tilbage, hvis du har brug for mere hjælp.

Ekstra detaljer: Jeg kender ikke din lærer, men det er ofte en bedre ide at bruge "fulde" ord i stedet for sammentrækninger - "do not" i stedet for "don't" etc. Ydermere bør du passe på med dine kommaer, da englænderne ikke sætter komma mellem hver sætning.

Svar #4
05. juni 2014 af RAVNPET (Slettet)

Okay tak, det med sammentrækningerne er kun fordi det er nemmere at skrive, og vi skal ikke aflevere det, det er vores "manuskrift" til eksamen.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5
05. juni 2014 af Alathea (Slettet)

Ja, så er der ingen problemer :)

Svar #6
08. juni 2014 af RAVNPET (Slettet)

Hvad er egentligt galt, der hvor du har understreget? :)

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #7
10. juni 2014 af Alathea (Slettet)

Makes massacres - kongruens.

With - forveksling af ord.

Right - tal.

A very little numbers - tal.

Would properly never have - kluntet formulering/tempus/forveksling af ord.

Repeatedly - kluntet formulering, bør ikke bruges i den sammenhæng.

Consumption - forveksling af ord.

Afraid of using them - præposition.

Properly - forveksling af ord.

Skriv et svar til: engelsk outline lidt hjælp til grammatik, tak

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.