Engelsk

Engelsk stil - hvad synes i om den?

16. december 2017 af redandpink - Niveau: 8. klasse

Hej. Jeg skulle skrive denne her stil i lidt under 2 timer til terminsprøven i engelsk. Vil bare gerne høre hvad i synes om den. I må meget gerne give et karater. 
- * Jeg skulle skrive et bloginlæg om min ferie i Syd Afrika som mine venner og familie kunne læse. *
----------------

My holiday in South Africa
I’ve been in South Africa for quite some time now and i am loving it! It has been so great. I have visited so many cool places. Recently I was visiting a school in Cape town. It was so inspiring and refreshing to see those kids be so interested in learning, I mean where I am from, kids complain every single day going to school. And the kids were so sweet and kind. They even offered me their lunch and of course I had to say yes because here in South Africa it is impolite to refuse something that is offered to you. I was there until the school day was over and I had to hurry because I had so many other places i wanted to visit. And because i already was in Cape town, I went to the Table Top Mountain cableway with some friends that I made when I was visiting a school here in Cape town. And let me tell you, it was so much fun and we had a little incident. First we hiked up to the mountain but then suddenly my foot slipped and when I was about to fall I saw my friend who was right in front of me so i quickly grabbed her hand and we both fell. We both got mud and dirty water all over us but thank god we didn't get hurt or injured. We had a good laugh and made some fun memories. But we continued hiking and we finally arrived to the cableway. We sat us in the cableway. The view was so pretty. And I seriously did not wanted to leave. The next day i wanted to go somewhere more quiet and down to earth because of the really exhausting day I had the day before. So i went to The Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg. The museum had a lot of interesting stuff and i took pictures of some of the statutes and old art pieces. I was there for a couple of hours. After that I called some of my friends and we went to a safari in West of Pretoria and there were sp many big elephants there. I took a lot of pictures because i wanted to show them to my friends and family when I go back home. It began to get dark so i had to go home. Me and my friends were all very sad because i had to leave the next day, but I was also very happy because, while i was here I had the most fun i have had for a really long time. And this holiday has to be my all time favourite holiday. I’ve never done so many things in a holiday before. I met a lot of cool people along the way also and made a lot of memories with them. I will definitely come back to this place again!

Skriv et svar til: Engelsk stil - hvad synes i om den?

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.