Engelsk

Email på engelsk.

09. oktober 2018 af KageSpiseren - Niveau: 9. klasse

Hejsa

Vil gerne vide om der nogen der er lærere her eller andet som kan vurdere min stil/e-mail som skal handle om at man er flyttet til London og skal beskrive et hooligan miljø på en eller anden måde. Hvis I kan komme med jeres fulde og ærlige karakter vil jeg være glad og venlig også komme med en kommentar hvorfor I har givet mig den karakter og hvad jeg skal rette på til en næste gang. (Tekst under linjen)

Tak på forhånd

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello (teacher name)

I recently moved to London. Everything is perfect around here. But there’s one thing that isn’t perfect. There was this football/soccer match recently where Manchester United was playing against Manchester City. And you’ll think “What’s wrong with that” 

It isn’t about the match, it’s more about the fanatical supporters or Hooligans. So as I watched from my window on the fifth floor there were flares lighten up and there were explosions and fireworks. It’s about the Manchester City and United hooligans. They are very crazy and aggressive. They have ruined the match after Alexis Sanchez scored a goal on Manchester City. The hooligans were Manchester City supporters because the match ended 2-1 to Manchester United and I don’t think that Manchester United supporters will be angry because of that. They don’t wear any T-shirts with Manchester City or United stamps on like in Denmark. They all wear this leather jacket and most of them are bald and have Manchester City and United logo tattoos nearly all over their body and wear those big DR. Martins boots. Kind of Military outfit. Reminds me of World War 2 with SS. Those are Neo-Nazis! It’s kind of creeping me out. They walk around in big gangs all the time. There is a Pub right beside the hotel and they always go there. Mostly when it’s evening. Once, there was thrown many maroons in the pub. Police, ambulances and firemen arrived faster than in Denmark. There were people bleeding out on the streets.  

So here the other day I wanted to take the train. But then the speaker in the metro informed that there was trouble in one of the trains that were the train that will go to Manchester. And of course, now it was the Manchester United supporters turn to beat City up after 1 month. Suddenly a lot of police with riot shields was in the metro with a bulletproof vest. So every policeman with riot shield barricaded the door and those policemen with free hands were going in an arresting United. The train could look like an abandoned train. Every window was smashed and the engine driver was beaten and tighten up. It looked really bad it.  

It reminds me of Tony and Tommy from the book “Hooligans”. Kind of funny actually. It gave me the chills in the first place. But then I forgot that police is stronger than the hooligans. But now I can’t go to Manchester because of the damages. But hey now I have more quality time with my family and go shop and eat some delicious food. 

Best regards 

(Pupil Name)

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
10. oktober 2018 af Stygotius

På  både dansk og engelsk er det sprogligt set meget dårlig stil at begynde en ny hovedsætning med "Og/And og Men/But"

Både og og and er konjunktioner (bindeord). Bindeords opgave er at forbinde ord eller sætninger, og her er der jo ikke noget at forbinde.

I recently moved to London. Everything is perfect around here. But there’s one thing that isn’t perfect. There was this football/soccer match recently where Manchester United was playing (against) Manchester City. (And you’ll) You think “What’s wrong with that” 

It isn’t about the match, it’s more about the fanatical supporters or (H)hooligans. So as I watched from my window on the fifth floor how there were flares lightening up and (there were) explosions and fireworks. It’s about the Manchester City and United hooligans. They are (very crazy) mad and aggressive. They (have) ruined the match after Alexis Sanchez scored a goal (on) for? Manchester City. The hooligans were Manchester City supporters because the match ended 2-1 to Manchester United and I don’t think that Manchester United supporters (will) would be angry because of that. They don’t wear any T-shirts with Manchester City or United stamps on like in Denmark. They all wear this leather jacket and most of them are shaved bald and have Manchester City and United logo tattoos nearly all over their body and wear those big DR(.)-Martins boots(. K)kind of (M)military outfit. This (R)reminds me of the SS of World War 2 (with SS). They(ose) are Neo-Nazis! It’s really creepy (kind of creeping me out). They (walk around) hang out in big gangs all the time. There is a (P)pub right beside the hotel and they always go there(. M), mostly in the (when it’s evening). Once, there was thrown many maroons in the pub???. Police, ambulances and firemen arrived faster than they would in Denmark. There were people (bleeding out) covered with blood on the streets.  

(So here the other day) The other day I wanted to take the train. (But then t)The loudspeaker in the metro, however, informed  the passengers that there were problems (was trouble in one of the trains that were the train that will go to) in one of the trains bound for Manchester. And of course, now it was the Manchester United supporters turn to beat City up after 1 month. Suddenly a lot of police with riot shields was in the metro with a bulletproof vest. (So every policeman) Policemen with riot shields barricaded the door and (those policemen with free hands were going) the others went in and (arresting) arrested members of United. The train (could look) looked like a(n abandoned) deserted train. Every window was smashed and the engine driver was beaten and tightened up. It looked really bad (it).  

It reminds me of Tony and Tommy from the book “Hooligans”. Kind of funny actually. It gave me the chills in the first place(. B)but then I forgot that police (is) are stronger than the hooligans. (But n)Now I can’t go to Manchester because of the damage(s) done. (But hey now I) Of course I now have more quality time to spend with my family and to go shopping and (eat) having some delicious food. 

(Best r)Regards 

Skriv et svar til: Email på engelsk.

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.