Engelsk

omskrivelse verber fra datid til nutid

23. februar 2021 af Emmaa1212 - Niveau: B-niveau

Hej derude:) 

Jeg har en engelsk opgave, hvor jeg skal finde alle verberne (udsagnsordene) i præteritum (datid) i nedenstående tekst, og omskriv dem til præsens (nutid). Jeg har skrevet denn orginale tekst øverst også mine rettelse for neden. Jeg ville være glad hvis der enn der ville kunne læse den i gennem og skrive om der er fejl. 

På forhånd 

Tak:)

Den orginale tekst: 

Weary and distraught, the women listened to the storm as it raged around the houses. The wind screamed and howled. It drove suddenly against the doors with heavy blows. It tore at the straw ropes that anchored the thatched roofs to the ground. It rattled and shook the small windows. It sent the rain in narrow streams under the door, through the piled-up sacks, to form large puddles on the hard, stamped, earthen floors. […] 
    Dawn broke, and the wind dropped for a while. The women wrapped their shawls tightly round them, knotted the ends behind them and tightened their head cloths. They slipped out through cautiously opened doors. They whipped their wide skirts so tightly to their bodies that it was hard to move. They muttered to themselves as they clambered over the rocks or waded through the pools down to the foaming sea. 

Mine rettelser:

Weary and distraught, the women listen to the storm as it rages around the houses. The wind screams and howls. It drives suddenly against the doors with heavy blows. It tears at the straw ropes that anchored the thatched roofs to the ground. It rattles and shakes the small windows. It sends the rain in narrow streams under the door, through the piled-up sacks, to form large puddles on the hard, stamped, earthen floors. […] 
    Dawn breaks, and the wind drops for a while. The women wrap their shawls tightly round them, knot the ends behind them and tighten their head cloths. They slip out through cautiously opened doors. They whip their wide skirts so tightly to their bodies that it is hard to move. They mutter to themselves as they clamber over the rocks or wade through the pools down to the foaming sea. 

Skriv et svar til: omskrivelse verber fra datid til nutid

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.