Engelsk

Retning

09. juni 2014 af 7klasse - Niveau: 7. klasse

Hej alle;-)

Er der nogle der har lyst til at rette det her jeg har skrevet og eventuelt skrive hvis der mangler noget hist og her:

Review Frozen

Disney's new animated film is inspired by H.C Andersen's classic fairy tale 'the snow Queen' about an evil Queen, who get the children to forget childhood belief. The plot of 'Frost' is different, but they recycle Andersen character's cold abilities as a starting point for the story. 'Frost' received two Academy Awards, for best-animated feature and best original song.

I think the movie is god and little girls will absolutely love it. I would like to recommend the film to the minors, but I think the movie is exciting, good and fun. And I love the snowman Olaf. I felt the animation and graphics were amazing in this movie.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
09. juni 2014 af cheesecake4m2plz (Slettet)

Review of Frozen

Disney's new animated film is inspired by H.C Andersen's classic fairy tale 'the snow Queen', which is about an evil Queen, who gets children to forget about their childhood belief. The plot of 'Frozen' is different, but they recycle Andersen main character's cold abilities as a starting point for the story. 'Frozen' received two Academy Awards for best-animated feature and best original song.

I think the movie is good, and little girls will absolutely love it. I would like to recommend the film to the minors, but I think the movie is exciting, good and fun. I also love the snowman Olaf. I thought the animation and graphics were amazing in this movie.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2

Glemte lige at rette:

"I also love the snowman Olaf" til "I also love the snowman, Olaf"

(komma fejl)

Svar #3
09. juni 2014 af 7klasse

Hey, Tusind tak!:-)

Vil du måske rette det her også?

I think It's a very good movie.

Since we're supposed to watch it I thought that it was for minors children and I would like to recommend the movie to children in 8-10 age! But after the movie, I was really impressed. I think the movie is exciting, good and fun. I love the snowman Olaf and the songs. I thought the animation and graphics were amazing in this movie.

After I have seen the movie, I would like to recommend the film to all, but little girls will absolutely love it.

One must almost see it if you have not yet.

Svar #4
09. juni 2014 af 7klasse

Eller mener det her:

Since we're supposed to watch it I thought that it was for minors children and I would like to recommend the movie to children in 8-10 age! But after the movie, I was really impressed. I think the movie is exciting, good and fun. I love the snowman Olaf and the songs. I thought the animation and graphics were amazing in this movie.

After I have seen the movie, I would like to recommend the film to all, but it is probably mostly a family film and a children's film and little girls will absolutely love it

One must almost see it if you have not yet.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #5

Har I set den i klassen eller skal I se den? fordi i din første sætning, skriver du "Nu hvor vi skal se frost .......", men senere skriver du "Men efter filmen, var jeg ......."

Jeg er bare lidt forvirret :P

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #6

Ah ok nu forsår jeg

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #7

Since we were supposed to watch it, I thought that it was for the younger children, and I thought it was recommended for ages 8-10! But after the movie, I was really impressed. I think the movie is exciting, good and fun. I love the snowman, Olaf, and the songs. I thought the animation and graphics were amazing in this movie.

After I saw the movie, I would like to recommend the film to all ages, but little girls will also absolutely love it.

One must see it if you have not yet.

Svar #8
09. juni 2014 af 7klasse

ja vi har lige set den i klassen:-)

Svar #9
09. juni 2014 af 7klasse

Undskyld! Men også det her?:

Optimistic Anna meetings with Kristoff on a trip in the mountains, they meetings the funny snowman Olaf. They have to find Anna's sister Elsa. In rage coming Elsa to freeze the whole Kingdom to in eternal winter, and flees far up in the mountains.

Skriv et svar til: Retning

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.