Engelsk

Hjælp! analyse af artikel

17. september 2015 af Imsmart (Slettet) - Niveau: A-niveau

Jeg har brug for hjælp til denne opgave, så det ville være super hvis i kunne komme med nogle forslag :-) Det er fra Engelsk A-niveau tirsdag den 9. december 2008

Nedenstående tekst er en nyhedsartikel fra gratisavisen London Lite. Gør på dansk kort rede for typiske genre- og tiltræk i teksten (fx. opbygning, ordvalg, sætningsstruktur). Underbyg dit svar med eksempler fra teksten.
How do you terrify the living daylights out of your strict lawyer parents? Well, hit the town with an ex-junkie rocker 10 years your senior, of course. Harry Potter star Emma Watson's well-to-do folks have banned her from spending time with Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell.
   Chris and Jacqueline Watson "went mad" when they saw photos of their 17-year-old daughter partying with the former heroin addict during London Fasion Week last week. 
   Clever Emma pulled the we're-only-friends line on her concerned parrents, but we're told: "They told Emma in no uncertain terms hat she's not to see Johnny again. They have always kept a strict eyen on their daughter and are very protective parents."
   "It was a huge shock to see their little girl coming out of a party with hellraiser (troublemaker) Johnny on her arm." 
    " He's 10 years older that her and he's admitted to being drug addict in the past. They're also concerned because his las girlfriend, Kirsten Dunst, ended up in rehab after splitting from him."
    Just yesterday Emma wrote on her blog: "I only met him [Johnny] and that was all. Maybe I should stand next to Orlando Bloom and people will say we're dating."
    The couple may not be dating but, if Emma's folks have anything do with it, they won't be hanging put much either.
    The actress, 17, whose Harry Potter character Hermione Granger romances fellow wizard Ron Weasly in the movie, spent a night partying with the Razorlight frontman, 27, at the Burberry party last week. 
    They were spotted leaving the bash in a taxi together and headed to the PPQ (brand of clothing) party on the same night.
    Borrell has a history of drink and drug abuse, and once said he was a "smackhead" (a person who regularly takes heroin) at 16". He was dumped by Hollywood actress Kristen Dunst, 25, because of his bad boy rocker lifestyle and she's since checked into Cirque Lodge rehab in Utah. Emma has preciously dated rising rugby star Tom Ducker, 16.

- Teksten er skrevet af fra selve opgave beskrivelsen. Jeg vil høre om i har forslag til hvad jeg kan komme ind på? Opbygning osv. Der skal slet ikke lægges vægt på artiklens indhold, udelukkende genre- og stiltræk :-)

På forhånd tak!

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
17. september 2015 af Stygotius

Skal du ikke lave noget som helst selv ???

Skriv et svar til: Hjælp! analyse af artikel

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.