Engelsk

Engelsk sprogopgave - sidste opgave

25. september 2017 af LailaAriana - Niveau: A-niveau

Hej, jeg har brug for hjælp til min sprogopgave, til den del jeg er virkelig dårligt til. Så håber jeg kan få hjælp og med forkalringer tak!

opgave 1

Nedenstående tekster har forskellig stil. Beskriv disse forskelle med fokus på substantiver (navneord), adjektiver (tillægsord) og sætningstyper. Brug grammatisk/faglig terminologi og eksempler fra teksten. Skriv dit svar på dansk. 

Tekst 1
Most days I operate over Afghanistan, but I fly in Iraq too. I say flew, I say I fly, and unless you’re out there
winging around in an F-16 I don’t want to hear a fucking thing about it. 
    I hear a lot about it. Hell, I used to dish a lot about it. 
    Because I was Air Force. Eight years flying real planes from real cockpits. We gave the drone operators 
such shit. Called the reach-back1 crew geeks. Cubicle monkeys. Made fun of their video-game controllers. 
Their La-Z-Boy command chairs. We tore them apart if they used words like serve, or deployed, or fly. 
    But then I had Bug2. 
CJ Hauser, “Bangana”, 2014.

Tekst 2
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), otherwise known as drones, are remotely-controlled aircraft which may
be armed with missiles and bombs for attack missions. Since the World Trade Center attacks of Sep. 11,
2001 and the subsequent “War on Terror”, the United States has used thousands of drones to kill 
suspected terrorists in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and other countries. 

Proponents say that drones have decimated terrorist networks abroad via precise strikes with minimal
civilian casualties. They contend that drones are relatively inexpensive weapons, are used under proper 
government oversight, and that their use helps prevent “boots on the ground” combat and makes America
safer. 
www.drones.procon.org

1 control room
2 name of her baby

Denne del er den værste i en sprogopgave, som jeg aldrig får point for, men ønsker jeres hjælp og håber på at bare få et point, Tak!

Skriv et svar til: Engelsk sprogopgave - sidste opgave

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.