Engelsk

Grammatik til en tale

04. september 2018 af yase0112 - Niveau: B-niveau

Hej alle. Jeg skal fremlægge nedstående tale, og vil gerne gøre det bedst muligt. Er der nogle der vil tjekke for fejl i min grammatik ? 

Always a reason to smile?

All people spend time and money on themselves. Whether if you are fixing your hairstyle or nails, taking a shower, doing making etc. Are you not doing it? As for our health, we are also spending time, by for instance exercising. All these examples are only a small section of what we do to ourselves. The question is, have you ever thought of a free and easy way to reform yourself as a human and what you are exuding? Your smile. Almost every single time something happens, there is a reason to smile. Let me just give you an example. I personally know a girl, who was terminally ill. Everything went bad for her, and her destiny was decided, she had to die. Even though, she was always smiling through the progress to die. Do you guys then have a reason not to smile? Furthermore, when you smile, you are also being more attractive. You appear as emphatic, outgoing and positive, which also gives you success in your life. The last thing, that I want to say, is, that your smile is infecting other people. “Smile to the world, and the world smiles back”. That is why, even if you have a bad day, try to get the best out of it by smiling.

Skriv et svar til: Grammatik til en tale

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.