Engelsk

Læserbrev - Afslutning

09. februar 2020 af SIYA90 - Niveau: Universitet/Videregående

Hej alle, jeg sidder og skal til at afslutte mit læserbrev men ved ikke helt hvordan/hvad jeg skal skrive + Plus om jeg har fået appelformerne med (etos, logos, patos)

New Highway should go east of Billund

The new highway from south Jutland to north Jutland should go east of Billund instead of west of Billund.

The first EIA-assessment which was made public on 29th of January 2020 states that by making the highway go east of Billund will relief E45 the most, which is one main of the reasons why the talk about the highway began. Biggest reason being that E45 gets more and more crowded.

When you look at Billund, it cannot expand to the north and east. North because of the Airport and Legoland, and east because of big factories such has LEGO, Sanistål and more. 

If the highway went west of Billund, all of the heavy traffic would have to go directly through Billund, past the international school of Billund and the city center. This may possibly cause more dangerous situations. It would also bring more traffic on the roads surrounding Billund, with both national and international tourists travelling to and from the Airport, Legoland just to name a few. 

Most of the houses and newer housing development in Billund is placed in the south-west of Billund. By making the highway running past them they might decrease in value and make them harder to sell again. 

Economically it’s better to have an Eastern highway rather than a western highway. Making it go east would roughly be 5.8 bill. and 7.5 bill. going west of Billund. 

Former local-politician Ulrich Kristensen has previously said the following “I do not believe that a highway west of Billund is the best for the entire municipality, and I certainly do not think it is the best for Billund city. I do not believe that it brings together the municipality. I think it divides it.”

And in a later interview he states the following “The Airport, tourism and business are much more accommodated by an Eastern highway, and the report also shows that an Eastern one benefits the economy more”

..... Afslutning....

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #1
10. februar 2020 af Stygotius

Det er i hvert fald meget dårligt at begynde et afsnit med  "And......"

-Der er ingen der siger at man absolut skal gøre brug af alle 3 argumentationsformer. 

...............................................................................................................

New Highway should go east of Billund

The new highway from the south of Jutland to the north (Jutland) should (go east of) circumvent Billund (instead of west of Billund) to  the east, not to the west .

The first EIA-assessment, which was made public on 29th of January 2020states that (by) making the highway go east of Billund will (relief E45 the most) take most  of the strain off the E45, which is one main (of the) reason(s) why the talk about the highway began???(. B), the biggest (reason) being that the pressure on the E45 (gets more and more crowded) is growing.

(When you look) Looking  (at) towards Billund,  you'll find that it cannot expand to the north and east. North because of the (A)airport and Legoland, and east because of big factories such (h)as LEGO, Sanistål and more. 

If the highway (went) were to go west of Billund, all of the heavy traffic would have to (go) pass directly through (Billund) the town, past the international school (of Billund)  and the city (center) centre. This may (possibly) cause (more) dangerous situations. It would also bring more traffic on the roads surrounding Billund, with both national and international tourists travelling to and from the (A)airport(,) or Legoland, just to name a few. 

Most of the houses and (newer) the recent (housing development) residential area in Billund (is) are (placed) situated in the south-west of Billund. (By m)Making the highway (running) go past them (they might) may decrease (in) the value of these cottages and make (them) it harder to sell them on (again). 

(Economically it’s better to have) Financially  it  would make more sense with  an Eastern highway rather than a western (highway). (Making it go) Leading it east would cost roughly (be) 5.8 bill. (and 7.5 bill. going west of Billund.) while one going west would cost 7.5 bill.

Former local-politician Ulrich Kristensen has previously said: (the following) “I do not believe that a highway west of Billund is the best for the entire (municipality) region, and I certainly do not think it is the best for Billund city. I do not believe that it brings together the (municipality) people in the region. I think it divides it.”

(And i)In a later interview he said:(states the following) “The Airport, tourism and business are much more accommodated by an Eastern highway, and the report also shows that an Eastern one benefits the economy more”

..... Afslutning....

Svar #2
10. februar 2020 af SIYA90

Mange tak for rigtig gode input!

/Maria

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #3
10. februar 2020 af Stygotius

Selv tak. Du er velkommen igen hvis du har behov for det.

Skriv et svar til: Læserbrev - Afslutning

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.