Engelsk

mere formelt sprog

22. september 2021 af merl0117 - Niveau: A-niveau

Maybe it now comes through your mind? Do we get to know the person she is writing the messages to? let me start from the top, we don't get to know the person she is writing the messages to but allow me to tell you what happens after graduation. Let´s start with the good news she is not getting any jail time, and she´s currently working as a sales clerk at Nordstrom Rack in Poughquasic, falls to pay down the $ 10,000 fine the judge imposed on her and she´s got two and a half years left of the three years ´probation they gave her, with community service thrown in for good measure.

Hvordan får jeg denne del til at lyde mere formel? 

Venlig hilsen Merle

Svar #1
22. september 2021 af merl0117

udkast fra en analyse af "she is the bomb"

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
22. september 2021 af Stygotius

Mit forslag

Perhaps it now catches your attention. Do we become  acquainted with the person to whom she is writing ?? let me start with the very beginning. we don't get to know the person she is communicating with,  but allow me to tell you what happens after she has passed her exam.. Let´s start with the good news she does not have to spend time in prison, and she´s currently working as a sales assistant at Nordstrom Rack in Poughquasic, but fails to pay the $ 10,000 fine in cash, which  the judge imposed on her and she now  has two and a half years left of the three years of probation they gave her, with community service thrown in for good measure.

Skriv et svar til: mere formelt sprog

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.