Engelsk

Retning

08. december 2021 af ANIDA01 (Slettet) - Niveau: 10. klasse

Nogen der kunne have mod på at skimlælse min korte tekst i engelsk, hvor jeg har skrevet en kort urealistski fortælling omhandlende en robot ved navn Fiona.

Er der nogle kommafejl, stavefejl o.a. der skal rettes ? 

På forhånd tak.

Teksten kommer her :

I have been so lucky to win a competition, where I won a robot, called Jerry, but because I don’t like the name “Jerry”, I’m going to change it to “Fiona”, and yes, I have changed the gender too. Why I want it to be a woman rather than a man is because I think women are more helpful and more “useful” than men are - it is what I think, and I won't change that!

You may wonder how I won the robot at first, Fiona?

I won her in a competition, as I already said. In the competition, I had to compete against 2 very big men - they were tall, strong and compared to my head, their heads were gigantic. And their teeth were so big.

Fiona is very helpful. She helps me with everything. I almost never have to do anything at home - she does all the things I usually have to do. She does the housework, which I don't like doing - it’s cleaning the bathroom and washing clothes. The other things I do by myself because I’m one of those people who likes cleaning. 

What she also does is that she exercises for me - I frequently exercise almost every day. I either walk or run for an hour, but now Fiona does it for me. My robot exercises for me - how lucky am I? 

It may not make sense to you that my robot exercises for me, but now I’m going to explain to you how it works.

When my robot, Fiona, goes running outside, she burns some energy (calories), and the energy she burns - burns I too. It means that Fiona exercises for me and stays healthy for me.

What she also helps me with is my homework. She does some of the homework I don’t want to do. I have some subjects at school I really don’t like that much, so when I get homework on that subject, I make Fiona do them for me. 

I’ve to say that Fiona doesn't do EVERYTHING - I also do a lot by myself - just not the things I don’t like. We work together - as a team. I do the fun and easy things, and she does the more boring and hard things, such as running ( exercise ), cleaning the bathroom, and more. 

The best thing about Fiona is that she is my best friend. She is a friend I can talk with. She listens to me whenever I need it, and answers what I want to hear - she never hurts me. She is there for me, when I need a hug or can’t sleep, then she plays my favorite song.

For me having a robot is something special, and something I really can’t describe. Having a robot with me all the time makes me feel safe or safer than I used to be.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
08. december 2021 af Stygotius

Du skal  selv skrive dine opgaver.

Svar #2
09. december 2021 af ANIDA01 (Slettet)

Du skal  selv skrive dine opgaver.

Gør jeg skam også. Jeg ville bare høre om nogen kunne være interresede i, at rette selve teksten for eventuelle grammatiske fejl e.l.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
09. december 2021 af Moderatoren

Stygotius mener, det er snyd og bedrag. Andre mener ikke, at det er snyd og bedrag at få hjælp til at skrive sine tekster. 

Hvis nogen kan påpege generelle fejl, som du evt. laver, så er det vist et godt kompromis.

Skriv et svar til: Retning

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.