Oversættelse af simple sætninger
kunne nogle se om mine oversættelse af disse sætninger er korrekte
1. According to the latest gossip is an British Model been rejected from an fashion show.
2. We lost quickly the appetite and began to talk about, that we should have chosen another place to eat.
3. As they came closer to the mailbox, could they see that it was blown up.
4. They always enjoyed shopping at night very much
5. The actor played the role terribly good.
opgaven er vedhæftet , det er opgave D
10. maj 2010 af Yow! (Slettet)
1)accordinf to the latest gossip a british model has been turned down to a fashion show because she was too skiny.
2) we quickly lost our appetites and started takling about having chosen another place to eat.
3) when they came close to the postbox they could see it had been blown up...
4) .... in the evenings..
5) .... played his role really well.
der er sikkert stavefejl, men du ved hvad jeg mener :=))
1) According to the latest gossip a British model has been rejected at a fashion show because she was too skinny.
2) We soon lost our appetites and started talking about how we should have picked another place to eat.
3) When they approached the mailbox they could see it had been blown up.
4) They always enjoyed very much shopping in the evening.
5) The actor played his part terribly well.