Engelsk

Terminsprøve- skriftlig engelsk snydt karakter

20. april 2018 af Lektiebossen - Niveau: 8. klasse

hej jeg har fået en ikke så god karakter på min skriftlige fremstilling i engelsk. Det føler jeg selv ikke at jeg har fortjent for det er for lidt. så hvis nogen har styr på sådan noget vil i så ikke fotælle hvad den er værd jeg går forresten i 8 klasse her er den:

Clary Fairchild

Clary Fairchild from the tv-shows Shadowhunter, is the daughter of Valentine the leader of the circle and Jocelyn a former member of the circle. the circle is a organisation based on shadowhunters, who are killing downworlders. Shadowhunters are half angel and half human (which the call a mundane). Clary is around 18 years old when she found out that she was a shadowhunter. She was raised like a human not knowing about the shadow world. One time when Clary was younger she got attacked by a shax-demon, her mom rescued her. Jocelyn thought it would be best if clary didn’t know about the shadow world for as long as possibly. Her mom took Clary to the highest warlock of New york and made him erase Clary’s memory. Clary is a very stubborn person, and she gets angry very fast. Clary was out with her best friend simon (he later gets turned into a vampire) on her birthday. were a boy called Jace (another shadowhunter) bumped into her she then talked with him. She walked back to her friends and they said they couldn’t see who she was talking with, because shadowhunters can make themself invisible. Clary thought she was becoming crazy.

when she was in the club, she saw Jace again and this time she followed him. She followed him directly into a fight with some shax-demons clary saw a sword laying on the ground she took it and it lighted up. The sword only lights up when a shadowhunter touch it. Clary headed home where she wanted to talk with her mom but things went out of control. Her mom said they found her (the circle). Her moms friend Dot was apparently a warlock and she made a portal that would transport Clary to her moms boyfriend luke. Her mom then got taken. Clary then got to the institut where she with three others tried to find out where her mom

where and how to save her. while doing that Clary falls in love with Jace. Clary and Jace meets Valentine together and he tells them that they are siblings but longer into the story they found out they aren’t. Clary has a big role in the story since her mom is the one who hid the mortal cup from the circle (who btw are bad). she is also the daughter of valentine who is the evilest shadowhunter that exist. Clary is appealing to me because I think she is interesting. She have so many good ways to handle things, and she also protect those she loves the most.

She can’t take when people are lying, and she accept people for who they are.

Clary is a redheaded girl around 18 years old in the beginning, and after she found out that she is a shadowhunter she has gotten a lot of runes on her body (kind of tattoos). she mostly wears black clothing, maybe because most shadowhunters do.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
20. april 2018 af guuoo2

00 eller 02

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
20. april 2018 af OliverHviid

Hvad går opgaven ud på? Hvad er opgavebeskrivelsen??

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
20. april 2018 af Mathian

For en 8.klasses elev, er det ikke dårligt engelsk. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #4
20. april 2018 af Stygotius

En rimelig karakter for din opgave ville være 4.

Skriv et svar til: Terminsprøve- skriftlig engelsk snydt karakter

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.