Engelsk

Akkut ret stil

11. oktober 2018 af VietCoungVu - Niveau: 8. klasse

To my best friend Marvey

25/5/2018

Dear Marvey, I'm now in Dublin the capital of Ireland, "Juhu". I had a pretty tough trip to Ireland. It took me about four hours to land, but before we landed my mom wouldn't let me sleep, because she wanted to talk with me. But I think I’m fine now because I'm in bed and playing cards with my dad, we are sure having a lot of fun.
It is now 7 pm, and we are heading out, to get some delicious Irish food. I took my favorite dress on because we are going to the city. The city is full of people. They sure enjoy their vacation. Tonight people are setting up markets, because the big fireworks party. There is food from Asia and Europe. The food is expensive, but luckily, we have plenty of money, so we are not concerned about the money.
We just ate, and now we are sitting on a lawn and watching watching fireworks. It is so beautiful, the sky is full of color, and the firework makes the dark sky colorful. It has been a great day, I can literally not wait until tomorrow.
Today we are going to visit Ring of Kerry. It is a big region in Ireland. Ring of Kerry has its name from the seawater, which is splitting in circles, and I can tell you, this place is a paradise, if you want to take some wedding photos. I mean this place is the most wonderful place I have ever seen in my entire life. The water is so clear, which I think looks like a mirror, and the grass is delightful green the smell of wild flowers and water is incredible. We had a delicious lunch, and then we went back to our hotel to get some rest.

The next day, we went to Trinity College. I was actually surprised, because of the size of the college. It was huge! There are a lot of people, who are studying math, science, English and other subjects.

Today. We visited the biggest library in Ireland, and it has the famous book “THE BOOK OF KELLS”, well it was not that fun, I got a bit bored, but however I got home again.

Today we are packing our things, because now we are going home to cold Denmark. I can’t wait to read something Danish again. I’m tired of English for now, but it was a very fun and a relaxing trip, but what I didn’t like was the walk. We walked to our bus every day, so we could visit places. It was an exercise! I don’t like to walk long trip and not to talk about standing up in several hours. Anyways we are home in about six hours, I hope you can come and meet me at the airport.
A big hug from your best friend Bi.

Brugbart svar (1)

Svar #1
11. oktober 2018 af Moderatoren

Det er din lærer, som skal rette din stil. 

Hvis der er noget, som du er i tvivl om eller har problemer med, så kan du spørge herinde.

Svar #2
11. oktober 2018 af VietCoungVu

Ok

Skriv et svar til: Akkut ret stil

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.