Engelsk

hjælp..... omskriv fra nutid til datid..

06. september 2019 af AnnaRit - Niveau: A-niveau

Jeg skal opskrive denne teskt fra nutid til datid og kan slet ikke finde ud af det...

The Jaguar breaks (broke) down on Wilshire. I am (was) driving and the sunroof is (was) open and the radio is (was) on and suddenly the car jerks and begins to pull to the right. I step on the gas pedal and press it to the floor and the car jerks again and pulls to the right. I park the car, crookedly, next to the curb, […]. I pull the keys out of the ignition and sit in the stalled Jaguar on Wilshire with the sunroof open and listen to traffic passing. I finally get out of the car and find a phone booth at the Mobil station on the corner of La Cienega and I call Martin, but another voice, this time a girl’s, answers and tells me that Martin is at the beach and I hang up and call the studio but I am told by an assistant that William is at the Polo Lounge with the director of his next film and even though I know the number of the Polo Lounge I don’t call.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
06. september 2019 af Moderatoren

Hvad har du problemer med? 

Ved du hvordan du finder datidsformen af ordene? Eller hvordan du kan finde ud af det?

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
06. september 2019 af Stygotius

Du har jo lavet en meget  sjusket opgave. Du har ikke gidet omskrive halvdelen af de pågældende ord. 

Skriv et svar til: hjælp..... omskriv fra nutid til datid..

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.