Engelsk

Ordklasser til ordet "that"

04. november 2022 af jeps0029 - Niveau: B-niveau

Hejsa jeg har brug for lidt hjælp til denne opgave :)

Ordet that er understreget tre steder. Skriv for hvert eksempel, hvilken ordklasse ordet tilhører. Forklar ud fra sammenhængen, hvordan man kan se, hvilken ordklasse det er.

It was Glastonbury1, so it was raining. It wasn’t the deluge of the day before, which had reduced the main field to a mud bath for Paul McCartney’s headline set, but the light drizzle was still a heavy disincentive to leave the cosy late-afternoon canvas bar and trudge through the sludge to the other side of the site. Unless you had a very good reason, which I did. I had been blown away by Amy Winehouse’s debut album, Frank, the previous autumn. At the time we were enduring a minor plague of tastefully soulful, jazz-flecked young female vocalists – Norah Jones, Katie Melua, the late Eva Cassidy – but Frank confirmed that here was something else entirely: an original voice. Musically vivacious and yet emotionally vulnerable, Frank was a trove of conflict and apparent contradiction. [...] I interviewed Winehouse and it all made sense. Still only 19, she was a riot; her no-filter candour and humour were exhilarating. She freely slagged off Frank, saying it had been diminished by record-label meddling, and laughed when I remarked that one-night stands were a lyrical theme of the album: “Yeah, I’ll shag anyone! I always say that it’s only cheating if you hold their hand!” So I picked my way through the Glastonbury mud that Sunday teatime, suspecting that she was unlikely to be dull. I saw one of the best festival sets that I can remember. 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #1
04. november 2022 af Moderatoren

Hvilken hjælp mangler du? 

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #2
04. november 2022 af Stygotius

Du kan godt få en lille smule hjælp.

Ordet "that" kan være enten et demonstrativt pronomen (stedord) eller et relativt pronomen eller en konjunktion (bindeord eller et adverbium (biord).

Nu må  du selv finde ud af resten.

Brugbart svar (0)

Svar #3
05. november 2022 af Stygotius

Eks.

Who is that man?  (demonstrativt pronomen)

I care about people that i love  (relativt pronomen)

She said that she didn't love me  (konjunktion)

Well, she is at least not that stupid  (=not as stupid as this/that)  (adverbium)

Skriv et svar til: Ordklasser til ordet "that"

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.