Engelsk

rettelse af engelsk brev

26. marts 2014 af katj1891 (Slettet) - Niveau: 8. klasse

Hej har brug for rettelse baare af det der er nutid og datiid altså det der lyder dårligt og sådan tak

Dear Mr. Peter Robinson

Thank for the letter and the picture. It sounds like you have a lovely family, and your family have a good cohesion.

About me: I am a sporty girl. I go to handball in my spare time, three times a week. I ride to school and handball, which stand at the other end of the city. I have a job. I am distribute. I go with newspapers and advertisements several times a week. I run in my spare time, and are together with friends and family. I live with my dad, two little sisters, and stepmother. We live in a house. My city is a big city. There is many stores, and we have a station. Their lives ca 37.000 people in Slagelse.

I would like to visit your country because, I like the country and I have never been in England before. I have look on the internet about the country. I have check picture and videos. I have always dreamed to see how England are, and looks. I love old buildings and history. There is example big ben, London Eye, Stonehenge and Tower Bridge I really would like to see. Moreover, I would really like to try to see how high school is. So if your children want to take me to the high school, so I can get an insight into what it is, will I be happy.J I hope However, I would love if you made some exciting activities, or surprises for me. It is a joke, but I love surprises. Therefore, will I take some gifts from Denmark to your family and you.

I hope after the trip I have learn lot of English, and have many pictures. Memories rest of the life, and things you and your family have learn me. And maybe I’ve got some tan? I hope!

I am so excited to come and visit your family. I am looking forward to staying with you for three weeks. It will be so cozy. I tallow the days down.

Skriv et svar til: rettelse af engelsk brev

Du skal være logget ind, for at skrive et svar til dette spørgsmål. Klik her for at logge ind.
Har du ikke en bruger på Studieportalen.dk? Klik her for at oprette en bruger.